Chapter 86. Just my Hobby

Imperial Palace

Japan

Back to DxD world the protagonist clone is sitting in the chamber of the Emperor of Japan.

There Emperor sat on his modest chair, he is unsure how to behave such an enigmatic figure like a stranger who intruded into his place.

"It's suprise to see the Emperor is a normal human in the world full of unique creatures, did you know about supranatural world Hayama-san?"

"To be honest... I suspected the Supranatural world existed but we don't have enough evidence to prove it."

"Understandable~ These supernatural factions often operate in secrecy, manipulating events behind the scenes while humans remain largely unaware of their existence. Allow me to restore your memories." Satria hand emits golden light and fires the golden beam to the Emperor.

The Emperor of Japan begins remembering someone erasing his memories, they have characteristics of animals maybe they are what people called as Yokai and the last scene the intruder mentioned someone with name Yasaka after she pick up something from the archives in his office.

"Uh... I feel like a fool to be played like this and state your business for coming to my residence. I don't believe you do this without expecting something from me."

"Bingo! As expected of the Emperor, You catching my intention fast. I want to be frank with you because your country has possibly got involved by the conflict that is gonna happen in future, I afraid this country will be no more after the events explode good sir even the Shinto Pantheon who protected this country is unable to hold this future threat and I want offer you my protection with considerable price, I guarantee you not gonna regret investing to me." Satria give thumbs up to the Emperor for his motto is where there is money there is me.

Money is indeed not everything but with money life definitely becomes easier. The first step to being a successful man is to read books... Yes you're not hearing this wrong for I've already dedicated myself to read so many self-help books all around the world which are taking two days solely to improve myself and second is having relations with bigwig like what I do now so they are not gonna interrupt my plan, only idiot not using this opportunity when he or she have the power. 

(Play OST)

"Give me a reason why I must trust you strangers? You think my country Japan is weak and needs protection from someone with unknown origin like you? Don't look down on us!!!" The Emperor pressed a hidden button in his chair and the Royal Guard entered his room fully armed. "I suggest you surrender yourself and tell us everything you know or face the consequences."

"I am already trying to be polite and you do this to me? You leave me no choice Mr. Emperor." Satria disappointed by this outcome, becoming heroes of kindness sure is hard.

Without hesitation, Satria touches the shoulder of the Emperor, activating his speed force power. But before he could order his servant, a bolt of golden lightning streaked across the sky, illuminating the night with a brilliant flash.

That instant, Satria and the Emperor of Japan found themselves hurtling through the fabric of time and space, propelled by the Speed Force to faraway places beyond imagination.