Chapter 85. Beacon of Light

Bali

Indonesia

In the heart of Bali, chaos erupted as a legendary Naga Taksaka with his colossal form unleashed destruction.

Amidst the chaos, the blue giant arrived. His shining form is the beacon of hope amidst the devastation. With determination in his eyes, Ultraman Cosmos soared into the fray, ready to confront the rampaging kaiju and protect the innocent lives caught in the crossfire.

(Play OST)

"Grrrrrrr!!! Who are you?! You dare stand in front of the Great Taksaka?!" The giant serpent asked the unknown lifeform in front of him.

"Chill bro~ I am the wise man who is always seeking to resolve conflicts without resorting to violence whenever possible and I'm here to stop you from destroying this city, just to let you know I have a degree in psychology in Harvard. For a first timer it's free to consult with me and I can offer solutions for your problems." Satria trying to solve problems without fighting and end this quickly, he is the heroes of kindness after all.

"You talk too much! DIE!!!"

Unfortunately the Naga is not taking Satria words seriously thinking of his opponent making fun of him, Taksaka launched an attack on his enemy with his tails and forced Satria make a defensive stance.

"In the end our fist must clash first eh? Well? Let's talk with our fist like a real man!" Satria clenched his fist and was ready to face his enemy.

[Do you want me to activate your speed force power?] 

Why is his system asking this because Satria intentionally deactivated his speed force power because of some reason like he doesn't want to depend on this power, he wants his life to become more fun and the speed force preventing him to enjoy the fun as that power can grant him power to see the glimpse of future, and last the speed force can cause unpredictable and dangerous consequences. To prevent harm to himself and others, he chose to voluntarily deactivate his powers when not needed.

'Nah~ My Martial Arts technique is enough, it's too overkill to combine my ultra strength with speed force. I want to have fun too.' Satria reply to his system. "Heavenly Hand of Defense: Armor Form!" He absorbs the energy of an attack, flows it into his body, and reflects its power back at the opponent.

"Guaaaa!!! Why do my attacks hurt me instead of him?" Taksaka Eyes widen in surprise, perhaps disbelief, he feels the impact reverberates to every part of his internal organs after receiving a counterattack from his opponent.

Satria not stopping here, he continues his attack and does not give time to his enemy recovered. "Gathering light: Consecutive strike." Satria using Aikido technique and delivers three blows with light speed in rapid succession to the three vital areas of the face: The glabella, the philtrum and the chin.

'Strong! Who is this guy?! Is he perhaps holding back against me?! The one known as the King of Naga, Unforgivable!!!'

________________________________________________

Hero Hunter: "Hahahaha!!! He is a martial artist like me huh?! And he is not an amateur either, every strike landed to his opponent vitally. His technique is not for fighting but for killing his enemy. I badly want to test my skill with this guy."

Robin: "Strength, Speed, and Technique. It's like facing Superman, Flash, and Batman combined as one. Undoubtedly, it's very dangerous to take him as an enemy."