Chapter 84. Give me a Break

A/n: Jeng-Jeng!!! The new chapter has arrived and the training arc is officially done!!!

How about Satria training? Meh! Who cares about him?

Now the difficult time has approached me!

I want my next arc in Konosuba but the idea inside my brain always gives me the opposite three! What am I supposed to do?! Damn it!

Any wild idea guys? Anything will do to create more distortion in the Multiverse!

______________________________________

Jimbaran, Bali

Indonesia

"I... can't move."

Satria sees him surrounded by six sleeping beauties beside him naked in the bed after they assaulted him together, it feels crazy and wild yet very good like in heaven. It's probably what people said about living the dream.

...

Fuck! Now I'm done with Fran how did the blonde idiot and stupid sword react? They both surely will come to kill me when they know about this.

I must create a plan because I am not going down without a fight! We love each other and I don't care what people say about me being Lolicon or another insult. I already made up my mind to take responsibility for her until the end of my life.

"Good Morning My Lord."

"Fran? It's a surprise you're the one first to wake up. How... Your feeling now?"

"It's the best experience of my life~ I never expected sex to be this wonderful. We should do it again next time."

"Oh... I am happy to hear that Fran so let me ask you this once again, are you sure don't want to stay on my side? As you know outside world is not kind and with me, I guarantee your life will be secure in everything from Education, health assurance, money, and anything you need. What's your answer?" Satria still has not given up on inviting Fran to live with him and begin a new life far from danger.

"I am sorry but allow me to decline your kind offer, for now, my Lord, To be someone worthily called your blade I must exceed the normal and I want to learn about the world where I was born first before leaving it to stay with you forever." Fran's answer was still unshakable and Satria understood Fran was not an ordinary girl who needed to be cuddled or maybe not. "C-C-Can you hug me while patting my head? I love it when you do it to me."

"Anything for my lovely blade." Satria does as she wishes until someone behind Fran looks at him with jealousy.

"Not fair! I want you to love me too senpai." Koneko said.

"Wait for your turn Koneko as I am the one who wakes up first so I should be loved first by him," Fran smirked at Koneko.

"... You leave me no choice." Koneko touched the sensitive part of Fran and licked her neck. "Then let me join the fun Fran-san, who is your favourite cat senpai? Me or her?"

"S-S-Stop it~ Ah! Don't touch that spot Koneko! Hn!" Fran does not expect this surprise attack and Fran's love juice begins to flow.

"Holy cow! To answer your question I love it when you both rub your vagina together to mine. For me, you both are tied for now."

'Hee~ He loves it huh? I think we have a synergy between us so let's get along Fran-san.' Koneko said to her rival.

'You're not bad yourself, having you as a rival and sister may not be bad.' Fran feels the same and they begin kissing and pleasing each other to improve their relationship.