Ch -2

In the morning, at 9:00 AM Meihui woke up, she straight went to check on Xylia, she saw that the couch was empty, except a note was there. She took the note in her hands and read it "Thanks for letting me stay at your place last night, Imma take my leave now. Don't think that I left at midnight, it's 6 in the morning. Again thank you.
~Xylia~"

After reading the note Meihui was like "Oof.. this girl!"

~Time skip to 1:00 PM~

~Meihui's P.O.V~
Ahhh I didn't make lunch. I'm hungry i didn't even ate my breakfast. Guess wat i have to order something. *Orders pizza*

~End of P.O.V~

~Time skip to 4 PM~

Meihui received a call from her bestie Mingxia, "Eyy.. come at my place."
"huh..!? Wat happened?"
"Just come bro.. I'll tell you, put makeup and wear something nice."
"ok?" saying this Meihui hung up the phone. She thought Mingxia is taking her to a party. She got ready.

~Time skip to Mingxia's house~

Mingxia: Yo gal! Let's go shoppin'!

Meihui: wtf!? Then why did you tell me to put makeup!? I thought u r organizing a party.. oof!

Mingxia: Nah! Why did you think that? Not my fault! After shopping, we'll go to a restaurant and then 😏 night club!!

Meihui: That sounds amazing!

Mingxia: ikr! Let's go!!

They both got in to the taxi.

Taxi Driver: Hello ladies! Where you two wanna go?

Mingxia: The mall xxx.

Driver: Sure!

~After some time~

Meihui: Ahh we're here!

Mingxia: We all know. You don't have to scream like that! U scared me baka!

Meihui: So wat?

Both the girls entered the mall.

Meihui points at a dress "Ahhh i want this one!!"

Mingxia: Nahh! This one's better

Meihui: Let's buy both of them then

~At restaurant ~

Mingxia and Meihui both seated themselves the waiter came to them and took their order "Uh- A hot pot please" Meihui said.

Mingxia and Meihui were talking about random stuff. Then they heard the people talking behind them
The conversation was like "Hey, do you know Fu Pei?"

"Which Fu Pei? Fu Heng's brother?"

"Yeah"

"Wat happened to him?"

"I have a crush on him"

"Wat!? Are you serious? Eww how can you!?"

"Why can't I?"

"Umm idk, maybe because u nvr had a crush on anyone other than fictional characters"

"Yeah! He's my first crush"

The conversation was going on.

Suddenly Meihui said to Mingxia "did you heard that conversation? They just did mentioned Fu Heng! I think they're our classmates."

Mingxia: Who's Fu Heng?

Waiter: Here's your hot pot

Meihui: (to the waiter) thanks! (to Mingxia) are you serious!? Ydk Fu Heng?

Mingxia: no i don't.

Meihui: nvm. But I nvr saw these girls in our class though.

Mingxia: me neither. Leave it! Let's enjoy the hot pot.

Meihui: mhmmm

~Time skip to nightclub~

Mingxia: Hey let's go drink beer!

Meihui: Wat?!? Beer!?? R u kidding me? We're underage we can't drink.

Mingxia: Oof!🤦🏻‍♀️ Age doesn't matter baka! We gonna be adult in two years anyways.

Meihui: Hmm you're right.. Let's go then.

Both of them went to drink, Meihui found those two guys whom she saw in her class flirting with each other (they weren't flirting though)

Meihui: Ahhhhhhh! Aren't you those guys who blushed by seeing me because I noticed your gay behaviour!!

1st guy (Fu Heng, the one who asks his friend that if he has a crush on someone) : *coughs* WTF!?? WE AIN'T GAY!!!

Meihui: Oh!😏 Don't lie.. it's so obvious you two are together.

2nd guy (Jaejin, the one who asked his friend why he wants to know if he has a crush on someone): Oh! Meihui, we aren't together! It's just Heng has a crush on me, that's why-

Jaejin was cutted by Fu Heng.

Fu Heng: WTF!??!? I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!

Mingxia: 😑 Meihui! Let's drink.

Meihui: Yeah, yeah!

~A few minutes later~

Meihui: *points towards Mingxia* XYLIA!! Marry me!

Mingxia who has took 4 shots, still didn't get drunk says "Wtf!? Who's Xylia!? U drunk already? Just in 3 shots!?"

Meihui: Shut up! I'm.... Noooott Druuuunnkkk..

Mingxia: I'm not Xylia. I'm Mingxia, don't fall for me u bitch!

Meihui: *sobs* *sobs* buhuuuu Xyliaaa pweaseee marry meee..

Mingxia: WHO THE FUCK IS XYLIA!?!??!

Xylia was watching all of this. Yes, she stalks Meihui!😈
The one who was watching Meihui from the window when she was about to take a nap was no one but our XYLIA!

Mingxia: Oyy bitch!! Wake up! *Slaps Meihui* I'm not Mingxia!!!
Noo wait!!! I meant I'm not Xylia!!!
Aahhhhhhhhh!!

Meihui fell asleep.

Mingxia: Ughhhhhhhhh! She shouldn't have drink if her alcohol tolerance is that bad!!!
What should I do now!?? Someone helpp!