Sagittarius Breakup.

A Sagittarius and Aries breakup: One person makes the decision to break up but both act like it was mutual. 

A Sagittarius and Taurus breakup: Drawn out longer than it needs to be. 

A Sagittarius and Gemini breakup: Is likely to be on and off again before permanently ending everything. 

A Sagittarius and Cancer breakup: Could get awkward but most likely ends quietly. 

A Sagittarius and Leo breakup: This breakup can feel empty and shocking. Closure is hard. 

A Sagittarius and Virgo breakup: One person wants to break up but takes their time in actually carrying out the action. 

A Sagittarius and Libra breakup: They go against forces and might not know how to actually break up. 

A Sagittarius and Scorpio breakup: Irksome and they might continue to compete with each other afterwards. 

A Sagittarius and Sagittarius breakup: Sudden and almost spontaneous. 

A Sagittarius and Capricorn breakup: There can be unfairness and probably one person is an a*#hole. 

A Sagittarius and Aquarius breakup: They have the ability to be friends after, there is low intensity, but many unspoken feelings. 

A Sagittarius and Pisces breakup: They fade away from each other and one day confirm it.