Dealing With Sagittarius..

- The number one thing a Sagittarius despises is feeling tied down. They like to feel free as a bird, so they can do what makes them happy. Being overly clingy and limiting their ability to explore will make things more difficult. It doesn't mean they don't want or need you around, it just means give them room to breathe.

- We all know they do not hold their tongue... for anyone. They tend to speak first and think later. It can seem harsh and not everyone will like this, but this is a part of who they are. Sometimes, however, you will need to let them know they may be going overboard.

- Sagittarians are a huge mixture of hardcore and soft. They appear tougher than they are. Internally, they deal with a lot of emotion but outwardly it's often hard to see. But one thing they will always do is show you they love and care for you... in their own way.

- Don't expect them to read your mind. If you have something you want to say, you better say it. The last thing you want to do is send them the wrong signals.

- Make things interesting! Spending night after night in the house is not something most Sagittarians like to do. Besides, you'll enjoy yourself with them.... might have a little too much fun.