nikhil gently - ye tumhare bare bhai h aryaman... family h tumhari?

Aru look at him tensed  - p..par mujhe kuch yaad kyu ni aa ra ink bare me doctor....

Nikhil - because you have gone through a major surgery...  but ghabrane ki koi baat ni h.. with time you will slowly start recognising them....

Aru look at him with blank expression ..  he showed many pictures... of his family but he just couldnt recall anyone ... 

otherhand

Agastya was just numb he dont know what to speak the moment aru told him he dont know him the world reached at halt for him... 

Addu was hoping against hope that aru will remember something but for Agastya he knew his heart told him that things are going to take a drastic turn and he just need to bare it......  

Nikhil came out and told them about Aru's condition...  and his unableness to recognise anyone...

nikhil - His memory is blank right now All he could do is trust you....  uski family me kon kon h kisse kia rishta h ye to batadia meine.. lekin dont expect him to behave like he used to....  usk liye sabkuch naya h... to rishte bhi naye honge or bnana bhi naye tarike se hoga

Addu scared - kia aru hume kbhi pehchan ni payega

Nikhil sighs - have faith mr.raichand i told you recovery vary from person to person .. hosakta h kuch he din ne use sabkuch yaad aa jay ... ya shayed kbhi bhi na aye.. all we can do is wait... 

Addu shattered while look at Agastya who was just quiet....

Addu went to him and sat beside him - b..bhai... 

Agastya weeped his tears and quietly walked out he dont have the will to provide any comfort to anyone he was broken....  just broken.. his aru his strength his kidd is not recognising him.. what can be more painful than that.....

otherhand

while aru was lieng .. staring at the blank walls he dont know who was he? where he came from..  the more he tried to remember the more his head hurts.. doctor told him not to pressurise his mind but how can he stay in peace when he dont know any of them..... 

that is when Agastya entered he saw how dull and lifeless aru look.. while aru look at him... he was holding a bowl of soup ...

Agastya could see the stranger look in his eyes... it hurts like hell.. 

Agastya went to him .. aru look at him with discomfort everytime he came closer his heart beats faster... 

Agastya gently - teri medicin ka wakt hogya h aru tu..

Aru stiff he donr even know him and his talks were so like he knows