23. Who Are you??

The moment aru collapsed... Agastya and Addu's felt there heart skipped a bit...

Agastya immidiately rushed near aru and took him in his embrace ..  he was completely unconscious...

People surrounded him taking pictures and selfies... some media people also entered it was one of the biggest event going on...  everything was going live...

Adarsh pushed few people aside angrily - what the hell is wrong with you..!! we need space please!!

Agastya panicked and tap aru's cheeks - Aru... aru wake up baccha.. but no response

All this commotion was not making any sense to him his only concern was his aru...

Nivi reached there immidiately...  and took aru's pulse it was dropping...

Nivi tensed - hospital le jana hoga Abhi...!

Agastta nodded while these media people were blocking there roads they only want footage.. and clips of the current scenerio

Indian press - Doc sharma... he is your brother in law right? what is your say in these ... 

Nivi angrily - atleast try to be a human before doing your job..? someone is sick... all you have to do is clicking picture for your bloody trp!!

nivi just slamed the camera and crashed it

Reporter angrily - you cannot behave like this with a journalist mam

Nivi angrily - And a journalist should know where to draw a line! if a single clip is leaked in any news channel.... then  be ready to face the consequences

Journalist - r u threatening us

Aniya angrily  - Do u really want to mess with Agastya Raichand .. lady? 

journalist step back whole media house is aware of the power that Agastya Raichand holds they always have to think ten times before telecasting something...  

Nivi angrily - we are really not in a state to entertain your unjustified questions.. our family needs privacy just leave!

Reporter - but... hum to bas jnna chahte h Aryaman ko hua kia h.. why did he fainted aryaman k itne sare fans h chahne wale h .. they deserv to know the truth...

Adarsh entered - it is our family matter we will give his health update when we will feel it is important right now move...! and jo bhi instructions apko diye gye. .  i hope you will follow thst.. because one wrong news.. and u know what is going to happen!

All the journalist pulled down there camera because they all knew messing with Agastya Raichand is nothing but playing with fire and they dont want that.. its better  they wait for there... official statement...

Agastya already left with aru for hospital... the boy was not waking up it was scaring him out

Agastya with tears - Ankhe khol na baccha please! ese mat dara mujhe i cannot take it aru please...

But no response..  agastya just hold his hand and kissed it... he just hope against hope that his kid stays fine...  he cuddled him closer to his heart...!!!

In the hospital.

Aru was immidiately taken to the emergency care.. his pulse rate drop down...   drastically...

Agastya could see him unconscious doc nikhil checking him ...   addu nivi aniya all rushed . they managed the media matter and came ..

Addu teary - bhai ..aru?

Agastya just shook his head he dont have any info yet.... 

Nikhil came out tensed - his condition is detoriating mr.raichand the surgery cannot wait any longer...  this is the only chance we have or else we might loose him