19. Truth about his Health condition

Addu and Agastya just drove to the hospital without any further delay

Aru was just not responding to any of the efforts... agastya and Addu tried hard to make him consious but He was just not opening his eyes..

Agastya's eyes watered what had happened to his child why is he not waking up.. fear was making him paranoid

Agastya - Aru... aru ankhe khol na beta ..  kyu dara ra h istarah kyu pareshan kar ra h ..  tu jnta h.... me teri esi halat bardash ni kar sakta ... fir bhi ese pareshan kar ra h bhai ko?

But he just got no response....    his kid was unconsious on his Embrace oblivious of anything happening arround and that scared him so much

Agastya just pulled him closer to his heart he just want him to wake up....

The drive to the hospital was 20 minutes but it meant forever for the brothers....    it looks like roads were Never ending ...

Within 20 minutes they reached Hospital...

Addu had informed Nivi.. so she was already waiting for them.. but she was also tensed what made Aru unconsious ... 

They lied him the stretcher...

Nivi immidiately took hold of the situation... 

Addu panicked - Nivi dekho na ise kia hogya h

Agastya - Nivi please check him

Nivi just took his pulse it was too low she checked his eyes and tensed why was his pulse rate so low..?

Nivi tensed - Kia hua tha? ise achank behosh kyu hogys..

Agastya tensed - we were  arguing over something ye jane ki zid kar ra tha kuch behes hui and suddenly ye...

Nivi tensed why was the boy unconscious the reason is still unclear