Chapter 8 Dates and Food Fights

Mulai dari awal

The next song that played on the radio was Call Me Maybe and I mentally groaned and promised myself that I won’t sing along to it.

But little that I know when the chorus came I was singing like a freak and I was joined in my singing by the one and only Harry Styles.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?....

The stereo was blasting and we were singing like crazy.

We sang to a couple of more songs like that and then finally Harry pulled the car in to the parking lot.

We made our way towards the restaurant. It was an Italian restaurant that looked really posh.

“Harry you didn’t have to take me out in such a posh place.” I said

“Well I wanted to make tonight special because I’m here with such a special girl” he said and I blushed but soon recovered myself and said “you know what? You’re too cheesy…..but I like it”

“What can I say now...Cheesy is my middle name” He smirked at me and said.

He opened the door for me and said “After you m’lady” and I thanked him and we made our way towards the guy who was standing at the entrance.

“Good evening what can I do for you this evening?” that guys said.

“Reservation for Larry” Harry said and I chuckled at the fake name he had registered us in and that guy checked his register and let us in. He led us to the corner of the place and showed us our table and left saying that our server will be here shortly and handed is the menus.

“Did I tell you that you look stunning tonight?” Harry said and as if on cue the blush crept up on my cheeks. I REALLY NEED TO STOP THIS NOW OTHERWISE I’LL END UP AS A TOMATO!

I can’t believe that some guy could make me blush so much and I guess he noticed me blushing and smiled at me and said “You know you really look cute when you blush”

“Oh really curly? Then wait because I’m about to get freakingly adorable” I said and he laughed at my reply and soon we both were laughing and maybe that’s because his laugh was so contagious.

Our Laughter died down and moments later a waitress came in.

“Hi guys I’m Addie and I’ll be your server tonight” she said in a chirpy high pitched tone with a really big fake smile. She had lots of makeup on and looked as fake as a mannequin. She looked in her mid twenties and I saw that she was giving dirty looks to Harry and he was simply ignoring her.

She took our orders and we waited for the food to come while we chatted about almost every weird thing but it didn’t matter because Harry would make such silly comments and no-one would ever be bored from hearing him talk in raspy vo-

I was cut from my train of thought by that ‘Addie‘as came up with our food. There’s just something about her that tells me that I don’t like her.

~*~

We were right now in Harry’s car and we were fully soaked with all sorts of Italian food. And I couldn’t help but chuckle when the food-fight that happened tonight replayed in my mind.

Harry and I had a lovely night except for that Addie who almost ruined it.

We were just about to leave the restaurant after paying the check just Harry found something rather amusing. He had a piece of paper in his hand and then he showed it to me and I saw that on the paper that Addie had written down her number and it angered me and I was raging with anger. Soon I saw Harry stand up and his playful mood was replaced with fury when he saw that waitress was winking at him.

“Can’t you see that I’m on a date here” he yelled at her and shoved that piece of paper in her face. And as I expected…..she was furious and then she did something that I would’ve never expected. She took the spaghetti that was in her hand (which she had to serve to another table I guess) and shoved it right into Harry’s hair. Aww his poor curls.

“Ohh you did not just put food in my curls” he said his voice full of anger.

“Oh I’m sorry but it looks like I just did” she said smirking while he grabbed some cake from another table and shoved it in her face. What a delightful scene that was to watch. Then she tried to shove pizza on his face but he ducked and it hit a man who had a weird mustache and a cowboy hat who was wearing sunglasses even inside the restaurant. He was weirdly dressed but he looked awfully familiar.

But he looked interested in the fight and yelled “Food Fight” on top of his lungs in an oh-so-familiar voice but I didn’t still remember who he was. But I bet he was paying to all the damage he has caused to the place.

That was how the fight began and it was hilarious and thats how we ended up getting food all over us but it was a fun night.

We drove in comfortable silence and soon reached our house.

Once we reached the house Louis was no-where to be found which was weird but I ignored it and went to Harry.

“I had a lot of fun today Styles” I said.

“I had too. Thanks for going on a date with me….erm because I never thought that you would agree to go with me” he said and blushed and I pinched his cheeks.

~Harry’s POV~

There I said it to her the truth. Because I never thought that she would be interested in me but to my surprise she was. Thank heavens for that!

So I started to lean in and she leaned in too and as my lips met hers there were fireworks all around and sparks were radiating throughout me body.

It was then that I knew that I was completely and irrevocably in love with her.

Now I sound like Bella Swan from Twilight…..erm…not that I’ve watched that movie or anything. Pshh.

Oh who am I kidding? I love that movie!

But wait......did i just say that i love her? urghhh i'm just so confused because she is just so pretty and seems to like me but does she feel the same about me?

We pulled apart and our foreheads rested against each other and we were smiling at each other.

But who cares i'll figure about my feelings later because right now i'm too busy staring at the beautiful girl infront of me.

Only then I heard a loud thud as if someone had closed the door forcefully. I noticed that Emily also heard it but we decided to ignore it.

“Fancy watching a movie?” I asked her hopeful.

“Sure! But I want to shower first because I smell like pie and spaghetti and what not” she replied with a small smile playing on her lips.

“Okay then, I’ll meet you in the living room in an hour then” I said and we both nodded and went to rooms to shower.

~a few hours later~

We were watching “The Vow” right now and we both were cuddled to each other and were eating popcorn and drinking Pepsi. Well I could stay cuddled up here with her forever.

Suddenly we heard Liam coming in the house looking really angry. It looked like he just came from grocery shopping. He just placed everything in the kitchen came towards us.

“I hate Niall” he said in almost a child-like tone and he looked like a 5 year old kid whose mother refused to buy him candies.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------