Chapter 8 Dates and Food Fights

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                           Chapter 8

It’s been 2 weeks since I kissed Zayn. Even though I was drunk I knew it was a mistake. He’s tried calling me several times but I was ignoring him. I don’t know why but I just am ignoring him even though I need to talk to him.

But I haven’t got much time to do so lately because I went to meet ‘mom’ in Doncaster. I never thought I would meet her again. But I did she was totally just as lovable as I imagined her to be and I could say the same for my sisters as well. They were adorable and sugary sweet.

When I got there I never wanted to leave but I knew I had to because I didn’t want to trouble mom more as she was already taking care of my sisters and I didn’t wanted to be a burden on her.

I met aunt Lydia, Allie and even Zehra there. She was a bit mad when I met her but when I introduced her to Louis then she was back to normal.

In the morning today we all went to al café for breakfast but as I expected……Zayn didn’t show up and called in sick. I knew that he was lying and it even wasn’t that hard to figure out that he is also ignoring me. But I need to stop this and talk to him to clear things out.

So tomorrow will be the best day to do it. Tomorrow the rehearsals for the boys’ new tour will be starting and Zayn has to attend it.

But tonight is special. Tonight I’m going on a date with harry and he was coming to pick me up in 4 hours which leaves me with 1 hour to sleep. I really needed to sleep because if I didn’t then I probably would sleep on the date. Which I definitely don’t want to do.

*after a few hours*

After my really long and relaxing shower I started to dress up. I was wearing a white floral dress with white and glittery heels and my hair was tied in an elegant ponytail.

I did a bit of makeup and I was ready to go. And as if on cue the doorbell rang and I rushed towards the door. (Louis wasn’t in the flat today as he didn’t like the idea of me going on a date with Harry so he bailed out saying that he was going to an old friends’ house.) Harry was not in the house right now as he said he was going to make the arrangements for tonight.

I opened the door to see a young and handsome lad who was smirking at me. He really didn’t look the same today as he looked on other days. He was wearing a light-blue colored shirt and over that a black colored blazer and black jeans.

He was staring at me and I couldn’t help but blush.

“Can we go now if you’re done checking me out” he asked me teasingly and I lightly punched his arm playfully and said “As if you weren’t doing the same”

“Well I’m not afraid to admit it” he said and held out his hand which I happily took and we made our way towards the car.

“You never told me where we’re going” I said once we were in the car.

“Do you even know what the word ‘surprise’ means?” he asked me teasingly.

“Ummm… let me think…No I don’t know what surprise means...please tell me where you are taking me. Pwettie pweasee” I whined and pulled the best puppy dog face that I could master.

“Nope” he said and turned the stereo on and I huffed and crossed my arms around my chest and sat there like a kid who didn’t get the new video game he wanted.