"This again?" She smirked back at him, pushing him onto the floor and crawling on top him.

He was very expressive once there was alcohol in his system.

"You still owe it to me."

Tobias pushed himself upwards, her breasts pressing into his chest as he stared at her. "I'm not going to beg."

She was sure he could feel her erect nipples against him.

"Say. Please." She accentuated each word while grinding on his abdomen, pretending to not feel the hardness poking at her behind.

"Eniola..." He tried to warn but his voice slurred, transitioning into a low groan. "You do not want to do this."

She raised a brow at him, paying no mind to his warnings. She was the one on top after all. What would he do?

"Oh trust me, I do."

Eniola gingerly removed his hands from her hips and picked up the loose hairband that lay on the side of the couch. It was long enough to form a bind.

"Hands behind your back, Tobi."

His mouth fell open as his gaze fell to the hair tie then her grin. "Sorry? On the floor?"

She took it upon herself to do it, pulling him away from the edge of the couch. Even in his state of surprise, he let her.

"If you're not going to beg, forget about touching me or even staring when I take this off." She replied calmly, watching him tug on the bound that seemed a little bit too tight.

Oh well. I have bruises around my hips and wrists to match yours.

"I can't stare?" He asked almost timidly. "But I like staring."

She almost changed her mind because of how innocent he looked. Sighing, she reached for a her bandana and gestured at him to come closer.

Again, he obeyed.

"This is new," Tobias muttered as she tightened the knot behind his head. "Eniola?"

"I'm still here." She replied quietly, admiring her work. Tobias being so big and yet so powerless at that moment was just as funny as it was arousing.

So fucking cute!

"Are you okay?"

He nodded in response, finally giving up on struggling with the tie.

She resumed her position on him, her hands pulling at the hair on the nape of his neck.

"Let me know if you don't feel good." She felt him freeze as her lips touched his earlobe.

She was quickly getting excited as well.

"What are you going to do?" He asked with the same volume, sighing as she dragged a sharp fingernail down his chest. She smiled when his breath hitched.

Now he knew how he made her feel.

"Do you trust me?"

"Completely."

His reaction to the kiss was almost instantaneous with him pushing his lips against hers. She had to hold his tongue between her teeth to prevent him from going further.

She held his face away in a reprimanding manner, "Slowly..."

Tobias nodded, leaning in again.

Eniola took her time in exploring his body, something that he would usually not give her enough time to do. Her hands framed his shoulder, tracing the arms that were behind him. Yup, definitely secure.