Tac Part II

"Yeah, pfft whatever, I know these strategies, ypu just don't wanna die, do you?" I say. "No you're right I don't want to die, but right now I don't want to die by your hand." she says with a straight face. "Uh huh, anyway let's go, the Mechlavikz are supposed to be here any minute." I say smiling. "Oh look there they are!" I continue. I drag her out of the ship and place her in front of the Mechlavikz. "So this Is the Yebba commander was talking about?" said Ryler(one of the Mechlavikz). "Yeah, I know, Isn't it pathetic?" I say scoffing at her as she is in a crying slump on the ground.

"Hahaha, I was expecting something more...Assassin-ish," Ryler said. "So, how did commander say to end her?" he continued. "Well, he said it was up to me, but first I want to play a few games. You guys up for it?" I say smiling slyly at Yebba. I pull out and unloaded gun and slide a blank into the chamber making sure it looks real. "Okay, so name of the game is Ru-" "Russian Roulette! I love this game!" Ryler says jumping up and down. "What did I say about interrupting me?" I say. "Not to," Ryler says lowering his head. "Anyway let's play! Guest goes first." I say handing the gun to Yebba. "Damn you," she says before pulling the trigger. *click*

Nothing. She hands it back to me. I put the gun next to my temple and pull the trigger.*click* Again nothing. I smile and laugh so the boys don't know how much I'm scared to play this game. "Alright Ryler you're next." I say hoping he gets the blank because it's so funny when he gets sacred. He wiped his palms on his jacket and takes the gun from me with shaky hands. "Little nervous buddy?" I say laughing so hard I fall back. "Shut up," he says as he pulls the trigger. *click* Nothing. "Hahaha omg your face is priceless," I say smiling. Ryler hands it back to Yebba," Wow you look more scared to die than I do," she says. "Well I actually have something to live for," Ryler says not realizing how much it hurt Yebba. "I did too once,"

"Just play the game," I say not revealing anything. She puts the end of the gun towards her head looking calm and relaxed. *click* *bam!* the blank fires into her temple. She starts to bleed and I panic for just a second. "What the hell was that?" Yebba asks. "A blank, I didn't want you to die just like that now did I?" I say laughing. "Alright Rika, we played your game now just kill her," Ryler says sternly. I give him a death glare to tell him to wait. I lean down and whisper, "Hey you alright?" Yebba nods. "I had a split second of the memories of us, I'm not going to shoot you." I say as she nods again. "Get me out of here. " she says. "Rika just shoot her already!" Ryler says.

"No." I say. "What the hell did you say to me?" Ryler asked looking quite surprised. "I.Said.No." I get up looking him in the eye. "Why?" He asked. "I know who you really are, and what you guys do. I guess that memory serum you use doesn't really last forever now does it? You made me think Yebba was dangerous and awful, she's my best friend. How dare you." I take the gun and point it at his head. "You know I know it's nit loaded. You think you scare me? You are like a small, what do they call it. Oh yeah, a mouse. Well a deadly one. C'mon Rika." He says.

"My name is not Rika." I jump onto his shoulders and tightly wrap my legs around his neck not allowing him to breathe. He falls backward because of the weight making me roll off, allowing him to breathe again. He looks at me and smile then looks back a the still bleeding Yebba. "No."

*Bam!* Yebba's now lifeless body falls onto the floor. "You bastard!" I yell. I run and pull out my knifes and jump on his back sliding my newly sharpened knifes along the thin skin of his neck. I run over to Yebba, but before I know it, the back up that Ryler called show up. "I expected so much more Rika," Commander says.

"My Name is not Rika," *Bam!*

______________________________________
Commanders P.O.V.
"I knew something like this would happen," as I drag my best student next to her lifelong best friend. "Oh my son, Ryler, it didn't have to end this way. Goodbye," I give him one last kiss on his forehead before I send him away.
________________________________________
A/N: Hey guys! If you didn't remeber who the commander was he was with the Mechlavikz. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. There will only be 2 more chapters after this, but if you are brave enough to comment we (me and catherinemily) would love to hear your feedback. Tell us if you want us to continue this story instead of ending it or write another one. Make sure to go and follow her because we are going to write a story on her account.