𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

Start from the beginning

Listening to her Abhimanyu sighed.

"Hasi Jhilmil acchi ladki nahi hain....jitna ho sake dur rahena usse.She's harmful."Abhimanyu said.

"Aisa kyun kahe rahe ho?"Haseena asked.

Abhimanyu took a deep breathe and started speaking...

"Dekho Haseena hum itna hi kahenge ki Anu Bhaiyya ki zindagi barbad hote hote bachi hain uss ladki k chakkar.Baba se kabhi bhi hum dono bhaiyon ki zyada bani nahi...aur Anubhav bhai aur unke rishte mein Jhilmil ki wajah se aur bhi zyada khattas aagayi....Singh parivar ki izzat mitti par milane par tuli hui thi woh...bhagwan ka shukar hain jo Anubhav bhai ko sabkuch pata chal gaya aur unhone atlast sabkuch thik kar diya."Abhimanyu said.

"Aisa kya hua tha?"She asked.

"I think yeh baatein details mein agar Bhai tumhe batayenge toh wahi bahetar hoga."Abhimanyu said.

"Par woh humein kuch kahan batatein hain Abhi "Haseena said dejectedly.

"Batayenge...zaroor batayenge.Bhai ne life mein bohot kuch Saha hain which is the reason aaj woh aise hain.Yeh sach hain ki unse humari zyada banti nahi kyunki hume nahi pasand bachpan se hi unki rudeness,pride....par bade hone k saath saath I've got to understand ki humesha humare liye,Maa k liye lade hain woh.Jhilmil k kisse k baad humein nahi laga tha ki bhai kabhi kisise pyar bhi karenge...even when You started dating him hum dil se chahte the ki tum dono ka break up ho jaye because I was worried for you par hum galat the...he actually loves you a lot...thoda waqt do unhe,I'm sure woh batayenge sab kuch.." Abhimanyu said and Haseena nodded agreeing to him.

"Haseena."A hoarse voice caught their attention.Anubhav was standing at the door.Abhimanyu blinked at Haseena and she tiptoed towards Anubhav.

"Ghar chalo."Anubhav said.

"Bas hum apni purse lekar aate hain."Haseena said and quickly grabbed her purse.

"Bye Abhi.Bye Kashi."Haseena said.

Anubhav held her hand and they walked towards the lift.

As they left Kashi asked Abhimanyu...
"sab thik hojayega na Abhi?"

"Let's pray ki sab thik ho jaye.Yeh Jhilmil ka wapas aana hume sahi nahi lagraha Kashi."Abhimanyu said gazing into oblivion.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎

ᗩᑎᑌᗷᕼᗩᐯ'Տ ᑭᗴᑎTᕼOᑌՏᗴ🏢

Anuseena entered the living room and Anubhav dragged her straight to their bedroom.Neither of them have spoken a word yet.Haseena decided not to bring up Jhilmil's topic again and Anubhav was having a fight between his heart and brain,whether he should share about his past with her or not.What if she decides to leave?He won't be able to live without her.But finally he decided to talk to her.

"Baat karni hain humein tumse."He said after she came out of their walk in closet changing into a floral printed white midi dress.

"Hum sun rahe hain boliye."Haseena said while keeping her specs back in its case.

"Jhilmil k baare mein baat karni hain.."

Haseena sighed and sat beside him on the bed.Anubhav was leaning against the bed post gazing at the setting sun through the glass window.Haseena held his palm and gave a light squeeze for him to start..She knew it was hard for him but he needed to let it all out once and for all...

Exhaling deeply,Anubhav started speaking...

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀 A heart to heart conversation.🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Just like true bestfriends Abhi and Aman gave Haseena and Anubhav the best advices to save their relationship.And Anubhav has finally decided to share his past with Haseena.Stay tuned to peep into his past.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱