𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆

🗓️𝔸 𝔽𝔼𝕎 𝔻𝔸𝕐𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ🗓️

It was Haseena's birthday after about an hour,she was sitting on the bed with a cute frown cause her boyfriend hasn't come out of his study since evening and probably has forgotten about her birthday too.

The clock struck 12 and her phone rang...

"Janamdin ki dher saari badhaiya humari Jaan...khub bhalo thak,sustho thak.(stay happy,stay healthy)"Ammi's voice came as Haseena picked up the call.

"Thank You Ammi."Haseena said smiling.
"Tomar kotha khub mone porche ammi...tumi ebaro ele na.(I'm missing you and you didn't come this time also.)"Haseena complained.

"Kya karu beta....tickets saare booked hain toh kaise aaye hum waha aur waise bhi 2din baad teri Khala ki beti ki shaadi hain...tu toh aayegi nahi,hume toh jana padega na."Ammi said..

"Hmmm...khair aap sojaiye abhi zyada raat tak jagna apke liye thik nahi.Hum rakhte hain.Bye good night."Haseena said and hung up the call.

Her mobile was flooding with birthday wishes and calls from her friends..she replied a few of them,then put her phone on silent.Its was around 1:30 now but Anubhav still wasn't back in the room..She understands that he must be stuck in some really important work but she had expected him to wish her alteast,it was her first birthday with him and she wanted it to celebrate it with him.She lied down on the bed staring at the night sky through the window until sleep took over her..

🌅 ᑎᗴ᙭T ᗰOᖇᑎIᑎᘜ 🌅

At around 8am Haseena woke up.She found herself alone in the room.She lazily dragged herself to the bathroom.After sometime she came out after taking a nice bath changing into a navy blue dress.

"Happy Birthday madam."Ms.Amorin wished her and she went to the breakfast.

"Thank You Ms.Amorin."Haseena said with a smile.
"Anubhav kahan hain?"She asked.

"Sir toh subha bohot jaldi jaldi mein nikal gaye."

"Oh.."

Haseena was almost done with her breakfast when Anubhav arrived.

"Haseena breakfast hogaya hain tumhara...get ready fast hum dono ko abhi nikalna hain."

"Par jana kaha hain Anubhav...aur aap the kahan?"Haseena asked.

"Sawal jawab ka time nahi hain Haseena...jaldi se ready ho jao."Anubhav said.

"Accha.."She ran towards their room.

ⁱⁿˢⁱᵈᵉ ʷᵃˡᵏ ⁱⁿ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉᵗ

"Bataya bhi nahi kaha Jana hain,kyun jana hain...kaise pata chalega kya kapde pahenna hain!"Haseena frowned.After 10 good minutes she decided to opt for a pink satin salwar set with floral dupatta.She kept her hairs open and put on her kajal and lipstick finishing her look.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🏡𝔽𝔸ℝ𝕄 ℍ𝕆𝕌𝕊𝔼🏡