𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔊𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰

Skadi had left to go back to Arendelle for the rest of the 2 week long vacation. They all had said goodbye to Skadi before hugging her before she left except Lesso of course. The only person she let hug her was Y/N.

It was morning and the room was dark since the curtains weren't opened. Y/N and Lesso were still sound asleep cuddled up underneath the blankets. Lesso had her arm wrapped around Y/N's waist from behind as Y/N scooted back more to be right up against Lesso which made the Dean tighten her grip around her. The door bursts open causing the two to be startled awake. "Good morning you two" Aenon shouted causing the two to groan. "Fuck off" Lesso growled out as she buried her head in Y/N's neck. "That's no way to talk to a friend and plus it's a big day today the family games are today" Aenon said causing Y/N to bolt up immediately making Lesso groan. "That's today" Y/N said in excitement and Aenon nodded before walking over to the window and throwing the curtains open causing light to pour in. Y/N hopped off the bed and grabbed Lesso's arms trying to pull her out of bed. "Another hour" Lesso said and Y/N rolled her eyes before letting go. "Fine I was going to ask you if you wanted to take a shower with me but guess not" Y/N said and she gasped when she was yanked to the bathroom in a matter of seconds. "DON'T HAVE TO MUCH FUN SAVE IT FOR THE GAMES" Aenon shouted as he walked out of the room shutting the door behind him. Y/N was blushing brightly after he said that causing Lesso to grin widely.

The two made their way to the dining hall in their matching outfits, Y/N's idea of course

The two made their way to the dining hall in their matching outfits, Y/N's idea of course. "I can't believe I lost my mother's dinglehopper" Y/N said as she frowned. Lesso looked over at Y/N before squeezing her hand. "It'll show up eventually" Lesso said as she brought Y/N's hand up to her lips and kissed the top of it. "But it's an antique and I lose it I know I placed it on the dresser before we went to bed but it's gone now" Y/N said and Lesso sighed. "Come on let's go have breakfast then we can go look for it alright" she said and Y/N nodded as they walked into the dining hall to see everyone there already. "Well look the two lovebirds are matching how cute" Aqilus said and Attina smacked him on the shoulder. The two sat down and everyone began eating.

After breakfast the two got up but got stopped when Ariel spoke. "Where are you too going the games are about to start" Ariel said and Y/N turned around. "Oh we were just going to go look for something" Y/N said and Ariel raised an eyebrow. "Well that can wait" she said and Y/N sighed before nodding. They all made their way outside of the castle. "Alright well be going in pairs of four so Y/N, Leonora, Melody and Sparky" Ariel said and the four nodded. She listed off the rest of the pairs and everyone got in their pairs. "The first game will be Rainbow Challenge. All around the town we've scattered different objects of one of the colors of the rainbow and if you collect all six come back to the castle and ring the bell alright" Ariel said and everyone nodded as Ariel gave each of the teams a piece of paper with the objects listed. Y/N's team was supposed to find a small red bear, orange flowers, a lemon, green crystals, a blue shell and purple candy. "Is there such a thing as purple candy" Melody asked and Lesso looked down at Y/N's sister. "Not necessarily the wrappers count right" Lesso asked as she looked at Y/N who nodded. "Yeah the wrappers count" she said before pecking Lesso's cheek.

When one of the workers in the castle rang the bell everyone was off. "Where should we check first" Sparky said and Y/N took a minute before her eyes lit up. "The toy shop" Y/N said and Melody grabbed Y/N's hand before dashing off towards the toy store. "Mel we don't have to rush" Y/N said and Melody looked up at Y/N. "But what about winning" Melody said and Y/N stopped causing Melody to stop as well. "It doesn't matter if we win or not it's about spending time with each other it's what these games are about" Y/N said and Melody furrowed her eyebrows before smiling. "That's some inspiring words Little Siren" Lesso said as she walked up to the two sisters along with Sparky. Y/N just rolled her eyes as she took Lesso's hand before interlocking their fingers together. "Sparky can I have a piggy back ride to the toy store" Melody asked and Sparky bent down immediately. "Of course your highness" Sparky said and Melody giggled as she jumped onto Sparky's back. Sparky stood up and wrapped her arms around Melody's legs to keep her up.

They entered the toy store and immediately went to look for a red teddy bear. "We found it" Melody shouted making Lesso and Y/N look over to see Melody holding a small red teddy bear. "Alright what's next" Lesso said as she looked over at the paper. "Orange flower" Y/N said and Lesso thought for a second. "I saw some on our way here" she said causing Y/N to smile. Sparky ran ahead with Melody still on her back causing Y/N to chuckle. They arrived at the place and Lesso picked out an orange lily before thanking the man. Lesso turned around and looked at Y/N before tilting her head up and placing the lily behind Y/N's ear. She leaned in and kissed Y/N on the lips making Y/N blush. "STOP KISSING MY SISTER" Melody shouted causing Sparky to laugh as well as Lesso and Y/N. "I'm allowed to kiss her whenever I want to" Lesso said and Melody glared at her. Lesso just winked before grabbing Y/N's hand and walking off to the next item. They finished finding all the items and made their way back to the castle. The bell had rang a hour before but they didn't care.

They walked up to the castle to see everyone else waiting for them

They walked up to the castle to see everyone else waiting for them. "Took you guys long enough we've been all waiting for an hour" Aquarius said and the four rolled their eyes. "We didn't want to rush like you guys" Melody said before sticking her tongue out at her uncle. "Alright now that everyone is here the next game is a swim race so head to the lake and pick your swimmer" Ariel said and everyone nodded before heading off to the lake. They all made their way to the lake and everyone picked their swimmers. "You got this Melody you're the fastest out of all of us and I know you can win" Y/N said and Melody nodded. "Get out there and beat their asses" Lesso said causing Y/N to smirk.

Melody had won and Y/N picked her up before twirling her around. "I knew you could do it" Y/N said and Melody hugged back. After they played a couple more games it was dark outside and the moon was up in the sky shining. "Alright that's a wrap on the family games the winners of this year are Y/N and her team" Ariel said and Melody screamed out in excitement before launching herself into Sparky's arms. Lesso wrapped her arms around Y/N's waist from behind and swayed side to side as she kissed her on the cheek. "Who knew the Dean of Evil was an excellent player in capturing the flag" Flounder said as they collapsed to the ground in a heaving mess. "Well what can I say it's fun and plus I get to shove people out of the way" Lesso said causing Y/N to chuckle. "Of course you do" Y/N said causing Lesso to squeeze Y/N from behind.

Y/N and Lesso were getting ready for bed when Lesso stopped. "Hey darling I was wondering if you wanted to go to Neverland for the last week of vacation if you want to that is" Lesso said and Y/N stopped before she turned around. "Are you being serious" Y/N asked and Lesso nodded causing Y/N to scream in excitement before throwing herself into Lesso. The door bursted open a couple seconds later and the two looked over to see Y/N's father standing there in the doorway. "What happened is everything alright are you alright" he rushed out and Y/N giggled. "Everything's alright papa" Y/N said causing him to sigh before stroking his hands through his hair. "Why'd you scream then" he asked after a couple seconds and Y/N smiled. "Nora invited me to come visit her home land for the last week of vacation" Y/N said as she rocked back and forth on her heels while smiling. "Oh did you say yes" Eric asked and Y/N nodded. Eric walked over to his daughter and pulled her into a tight hug.
_____________________________________________

Word Count: 1,584