✯[𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲] 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒓𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚✯

Start from the beginning

"Why is this so funny?" Yunjin asks. "But Kkura unnie doesn't get tricked easily, I bet she expected this". Chaewon says as Mei and Yunjin agree.

They adjust the photo and text a bit more. "I want to put a heart here, do we have more time?" Yunjin asks.

She puts the heart and makes sounds praising herself. "You're admiring your own skills". Eunchae says making Mei chuckle. "I got better at this within the last 5 seconds".

Can we lower that?" Eunchae asks as Yunjin does so. "Done!" Chaewon says. "It needs a bit more work". Mei adds.

"Mm, it's too-

[Still Not Satisfied]

"It's fine!" Chaewon reassures them. "Our girls are so detailed!"

"Perfect! Oh my!" They look at their work. "But Sakura unnie probably knows already". Mei says.

[Worried]

"She probably knows". Kazuha agrees. "She'll catch on fast". Yunjin adds. "She's probably expecting something".

"She probably is". Chaewon says before laughing a bit. "Right?" Chaewon asks.

"We're not sure". Eunchae replies. "You guys aren't sure?" She asks. "We're not sure". Yunjin replies.

"We don't know". Mei adds. "Is this a prank?" Chaewon asks making them giggle. "I don't think so". Yunjin replies.

[Suddenly worried about a counter prank]

"This isn't a prank right?" Chaewon turns to the staff. "I thought they were pranking me". Chaewon says as the rest agree.

"The phone, the phone!" They rush to get the phone.

[30 seconds before Sakura arrives!]

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kkura unnie, happy birthday to you!" They all sing while clapping.

"When did you make this? It's so pretty!" Sakura asks walking over to Chaewon who is with the cake.

[Now's The Time!]

Sakura blows the cake as they all cheer.

Kazuha decides to pop the party popper but it lands nowhere near Sakura. The girls all laugh.

"Were you popping it for yourself?" Mei asks laughing. "You didn't even say anything..." Sakura laughs.

"You should've done it towards her". Chaewon adds. "You should've popped it towards her!" Yunjin agrees while laughing as well.

"Thank you! The cake is so pretty!" Sakura thanks them all. "So pretty right? It's a customized cake!" Yunjin says.

"Thank you so much!"

[319% touched]

"Were you expecting this?" Yunjin asks. "You were, right?" Garam asks.

"I knew you would do this at some point". Sakura says. "Thank you".

"How's this?" Kazuha asks. "Who made this?" Sakura asks looking at the screen. "We all made it together". Yunjin replies.

"The seven of us, it's our first birthday together". Sakura points out as they all agree. "It's the first birthday we're celebrating after become a team".

"Unnie, can you hold it with two hands, I'm so anxious it will fall". Yunjin says making them laugh.

"A group picture!" Chaewon says as they all go to take pictures.

They awe over the cake. "We finished the shoot after midnight yesterday but no one wished me happy birthday". Sakura complains.

[Sakura was sad]

"We didn't mean to". Chaewon and Yunjin defend. "We did it on purpose". Mei adds. "I was thinking that they would say it together at some point, I was wondering why Garam wasn't telling me, Kazuha too, Mei too but they didn't tell me". Sakura explains making them laugh.

"I'm glad we can celebrate it all together but now our debut is so close". Sakura adds. "We also prepared letters". Yunjin tells Sakura. "Really?"

"We prepared pictures too". Chaewon adds. "Really?" Sakura asks. "Yeah, we'll give them to you later at home".

"Thank you, thank you so much, I'm so happy!" Sakura bows as they all clap.

[Surprise birthday for Sakura was a success!]

"Sakura is the best!"