𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪꜱꜱ ᴍᴇ-"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

The streets of New York were as busy as it could be, people walking around, some alone and on their phones, some casually talking to their friends or partners, and some were like Andromeda, just walking home. her headphones were blasting random songs she put on shuffle from her phone. She was holding a bag of groceries while on her other hand holding a cup of coffee. As she arrived on the front porch of her apartment building, she noticed that her blinds were slightly opened, and her hand paused on the door knob.

She glanced at the mini garden she did for the past month, the flower began to bloom and she smiled at the narcissus.

The door flew open in front of her, "why are you standing outside?"

"I was looking at the garden", she replied with a smile, "they're starting to bloom, James".

His gaze softened, "I was going to tell you that, they look beautiful, and the flowers inside bloomed too", they continued talking as they made it inside her— their apartment.

"Did you put it away from Steve's reach? You know how he wanted to eat those Poppies".

He chuckled and nodded his head, "I did, doll". She smiled at his response. After putting the groceries on the counter he spun her around to wrap his arms around her waist, bringing her closer to him, she let out a surprised yelp. "I missed you", he whispered.

She giggled, "I left for an hour, Barnes".

He tilted his head, wincing at the truth, "yeah, but you also died", he drawled out.

"I was talking to my uncle", she pointed out.

He shuddered, "it still sends shivers down my spine knowing your uncle is the literal god of death", she laughed, "but he brought you back to me, so he's okay, I guessed", she laughed again, it sounded like music to his ears. He glanced at her lips, how soft they felt every time they kissed, he loved her lips, he then gazed into her eyes, how gray and mesmerizing they were, if he'd ever drown in them he would let himself sink.

"Are you going to stare all day or are you going to kiss me, James Buchanan Barnes?"

"Definitely kiss you".