𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘɪꜱᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴠᴇʀᴀʟ ɪꜱꜱᴜᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ ᴛᴏᴏ".

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"Welcome to the current reality, Andy".

Andromeda slowly opened her eyes and tried to adjust to the white lights and her surroundings. She found Tony Stark by her bed. She groaned lightly and tried to sit, "how long was I out?"

Tony hummed as he thought, "4 days. There's water beside you if you're thirsty".

She took it and sipped everything. "Did Wanda—"

"Uh-huh. Yup. And don't worry about Steve, Fury's taking care of him, surprisingly. He even took him for a walk".

Andromeda snickered, "Steve doesn't like walks".

"Oh he knew, your cat scratched Fury's leg after that. I had to check up on him to see if your cat was really a cat or not, Fury had a traumatic experience because of a cat—"

"I know", she smiled, "and where are the others?"

"On a flight to Bolivia. They believed it's the next town this guy will attack, they're going to stop him—"

Andromeda's eyes flared open, and all the colors fell from her face, "No! You have to call them back!" She rushed to her feet, which was a mistake because she would've fallen if Tony didn't catch her.

"Why? What's wrong with him?"

"He's not just a demigod, Tony", she seethed, "Aamon was a god. He's not a child of a god with a human woman, he's a failed experiment by Ares and Kratos. You're literally sending your friends to their graves if you don't stop them now!"

"Aamon was created based on a dare by Zeus, he thought that no one could ever match Zeus' powers, so a bunch of gods and goddesses used their tricks to beat Zeus' dare. Some failed and some, like Ares and Kratos, succeeded. Aamon is basically a child from an incestuous relationship between a deathly son and a terrorist father. When Zeus knew about this, he knew he'd lose, so he sent out an army of gods and demigods to stop Aamon from stepping on mount Olympus. Aamon was born with powers like Ares and Kratos combined, he was deformed in so many ways, but he must've shapeshifted to be living among us, he had wings that were stronger than Hercules' pegasus, and he could manipulate realities as I do, he's indestructible".

Andromeda spent the last thirty minutes giving Greek mythology— history lessons to Tony as they took the fastest quinjet to Bolivia. They tried to contact Steve and the others, yet it went unsuccessful.

"Why is he doing this?"

Andromeda shrugged her shoulders, "He's an abandoned offspring of gods, Tony. All of God's offspring that were left abandoned have burdened hatred towards our parents, he's probably trying to get all of mount Olympus' attention to avenge them. It's a usual demigods story".

Tony narrowed his eyes at her, "you're a demigod, do you have any unresolved issues with your dad that you want to talk about? you know, so you don't have it burdened inside your chest".

Andromeda let out a heavy sigh as she rolled her eyes, "I only have abandonment issues caused by daddy issues, Tony, not anger management issues".

Tony clicked his tongue, "right. Well, if you need someone to talk to, you can ring me up anytime".

She scoffed, "what? you're going to be my therapist now?"

Tony laughed, "I'm going to give you my therapist's number. I have several issues on my own, and I don't want to pick on yours too".

They continued trying to make contact with anyone that was onboard with Steve and tried to locate the last known location of their quinjet. Soon enough they already flew by Bolivia's capital city. Only several minutes away from their target location.

"Do we have any plans?" Andromeda asked as she stood by Tony who was preparing himself with his Iron Man suits. "We can't face Aamon, Tony. He's too strong for the both of us. He probably already had Bucky, Steve, Natasha, and Wanda too. And with the army he has, we're outnumbered".

"Have a little faith, would you? You have me", he cockily answered.

She gave him a pointed look. "Mount Olympus nearly got destroyed in a war when they wanted to put down Aamon, what makes you think we can?"

"Simple", he opened the quinjet's backdoor, the gust of wind blew over them and Andromeda cling to the rail so she wouldn't fall. "They didn't have me", Andromeda rolled her eyes, "now, hold on to me unless you want to fall to your death".

— They landed safely not far from Steve's quinjet. For a moment they both were relieved, yet it was only for a moment and anxiety grew when they found it was empty. Using Stark's technology, they followed their trails which lead them to a destroyed village.

Andromeda gasped in horror at the sight. It was like everything she saw in Nebraska.

"Friday", Tony's voice was shaking as he called on his A.I., "call local authorities— actually, call anyone that could help. Including Fury".

"There's no one to help, Tony", Andromeda muttered as she looked around. "Everyone's dead".

As they waited for Nick Fury to arrive, they scanned through the village, to track any clues for their friends' whereabouts. Thankfully they haven't found their dead bodies yet, which means they're being held captive elsewhere. Andromeda was too weak to use her power as she did in Nebraska, and Tony disagreed with that idea anyway, she was the only last one standing and if she passed out again, no one knows when she'll wake up.

"Oh gods", Andromeda let out a heavy sigh of relief and rushed to Bucky's side, "Tony! Tony!" she called out as she kneeled at Bucky's side.

"Barnes! Barnes! Wake up!" she shook his body, though, to no avail, he didn't move the slightest, she then moved to slap his cheeks, "God dammit, James, wake up!"

"For fucks sake", Tony breathed out in relief when he saw Bucky in Andromeda's arms, "Friday, scan him".

"He's alive, injured and his vitals are weak. But he's alive", Friday, Tony's AI, announced.

"He's bleeding", Andromeda rasped out, holding on to Bucky's abdomen. Tony used his technology to cover the wound and it was sealed temporarily.

"We have to bring him back to HQ".

"What about the others? Maybe they're still out here too".

"No one's here, Andy".

"Maybe he left someone— Steve, or Natasha, or Wanda—", she sounded desperate.

Tony shook his head weakly, "I've scanned the grounds from above, and no one's here. And if we want to find them, we could ask Barnes, but we have to bring him back so I could treat his wounds first".

She gulped, nodding her head, "Why did he leave him, Tony? Why him?"