𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖐 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉𝖞

; ANDROMEDA ORPHEUS was the daughter of Apollo, who lived through nine hundred years on her own to redeem herself to be brought home to Olympus. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"—ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴘɪᴄ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴏʀᴘʜᴇᴜꜱ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ".

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

TROPES IN THE STORY

- second chance

- redemption

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

PLAYLIST FOR THE STORY

gilded lily cults

the last great american dynasty taylor swift

the great war taylor swift

would've, could've, should've taylor swift

achilles come down gang of youths

mount everest labrinth

game of survival ruelle

everybody wants to rule the world lorde

run boy run woodkid

horns bryce fox

atlantis seafret

loving you seafret

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

AUTHOR'S WARNINGS

this story was pure fiction (like the existence of the marvel cinematic universe), but it will be based on that. however, in this story, tony stark did not die in the end game, nor did natasha romanoff, and steve rogers did not waste the entire franchise written about him to run off with a MARRIED woman. 

the mention of any other fandoms that you may find in this story is taken out of its context and rewritten to my liking for the sake of this fiction. 

english is not my first language, so i apologize for any repetition that you may find in this writing, and please, comment on any grammatical errors that i made, i would also love to know your thoughts while reading this.