𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴀɴʏ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴꜱ ᴡʜʏ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇꜱ, ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ꜱɪɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɢᴜɪʟᴛ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ".

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

There were no words exchanged after Camp Half-Blood, Tony called up the quinjet to pick them up, considering that it will be faster to get them to Greece without having to take another car ride back to D.C. Neither of the two even spared a glance at her, Andromeda cast herself aside at the back of the quinjet and prepared herself for the battle they're going into. From what Chrion told them, the gods were preparing themselves too, even Dionysus was called up to Olympus. They have to prevent that war to happen because if the gods finally take part in the war, it wouldn't be in Olympus, it would be here, and knowing the gods, they couldn't care any less for the world they might destroy.

Andromeda looked up from her seat to see Tony and Bucky discussing their plans, looking over the map of the mountain. She was hesitant but finally walked up to them, "you can't drop off from the top, he'll be expecting us—".

They snapped their gaze at her, which made her even more anxious, "you should drop— sorry—", she turned the map slightly before zooming in, "—here, there's a secret pathway, a cave, which will lead you to the top, to the side of the peak where he will be".

"Why should we trust you? For as we know, you could be helping him now, and he'll probably be inside there waiting to kill us", Tony spat, she flinched. This was the same person that told her she was family not a night ago.

"He won't", she replied, harshly, "I built that cave so I could hide from him— and fine, the both of you shouldn't trust me, I don't care. But if you two remember, he betrayed me and nearly killed me as well. I want him dead more than you are".

Bucky narrowed his eyes at her, "and where will you be? You only mentioned us to go through the cave—"

"I'll be landing on top", she said, looking at Bucky, "That's where he'll be expecting me. He already knew I was coming after him, that's why he left you in Bolivia. The only way to get through me was through my loved ones, he knew that", there was a jolt in Bucky's heart when she said it, "I'll be attacking him while the two of you try to save the others, he must've kept them close there, there will be plenty of demigods guarding, but they're pretty much useless without Aamon. I will buy you enough time to get everybody out and get yourself out of there".

"How about you?"

She saw it, the worried look painted across his face through his cold façade, she gave him a tight smile, "I'm the only one that could kill him before he reaches Olympus, I'll have my last battle".

"You're saying, you'll die", Tony corrected. She shrugged as she nodded.

"I don't see any reasons why I should live, I've fought my battles, I did enough sins to hurt the people I cared about, I've lived long enough with this guilt, I have to pay it some way or another", she tried to keep her smile on her face, "besides, maybe the gods will see me trying, and they'll place me in Valhalla".

"And how in hell are you going to kill him?" Tony questioned. "He's as powerful as you, both share the same power, as far as I know, you'll be stuck on a time loop".

"With this", she placed her arrows on the table, "it belonged to my dad, I have enough to make the perfect shot at him, that'll weaken him to the point where I will be overpowered him, if Gods allow me, I might get my power back and kill him once for all".

The two superheroes stared at the golden arrows, they exchanged looks, ones that Andromeda couldn't keep her eyes looking at. She's going to die.