Capturing The Crimson Witch

"Shaggy? Scooby? Are you awake?" Velma asks as everyone is looking at a still passed out Shaggy and Scooby.

"I think they're coming around." Fred says as Shaggy moans sitting up.

"Like what happened?" Shaggy asks.

"Yeah. What happened?" Scooby asks rubbing his forehead.

"You passed out." Fred says.

"We all did." Alexis says.

"I guess at some point we passed out and woke up here." Daphne says.

"We just got a report on the residue. It seems our Crimson Witch is more of a chemical Witch." Fred says holding a bag of a red substance.

"Her witch haze is really a gas that messes with your senses and creates illusions." Daphne says.

"It also would explain the awful smell too accompanying it." Alexis says.

"You mean to tell me-" Shaggy then gets cut off by Velma.

"It was all a figment of our imaginations." Velma says.

"Whoa. That's deep." Shaggy says.

"Yeah. Deep." Scooby says.

"Some witch." Alexis says.

"But what about the Destroyer and the cosmic realm?" Shaggy asks.

"Yeah. The cosmic realm?" Scooby asks.

"It never happened." Velma says.

"It was all apparently a hallucination." Alexis says.

"We all had a mass hallucination." Fred says.

"Then who has the Rock of Kissteria?" Shaggy asks.

"Yeah. The Rock of Kissteria?" Scooby asks.

"Dude seriously? After everything I say?" Shaggy asks as he looks at Scooby.

"Sorry Shaggy." Scooby says as he smiles.

"the crimson witch has the rock." Alexis says.

"But not for long." Velma says.

*Timeskip*

"We figured out where she stashed it. If there's room for you two in here there's certainly room for a black diamond." Fred says opening a locker and pulling out the black diamond in a dark room.

"Give me rock!" A voice shouts revealing to be the Crimson Witch causing the group to run.

"Shaggy, Scooby run!" Alexis shouts as Scooby and Shaggy run with the rock.

"Give me-" The Crimson Witch then gets cut off by Demon.

"Rock! We get it." Demon says as Catman pulls some canisters from under the Witch's cape.

"Look she had gas dispensers in her cape." Catman says as he holds the canisters before alexis runs over to spaceman as he pulls a belt off the witch causing her to crash into the ceiling and getting tangled into wires and cables.

"So that's where the mist came from when she was around." Alexis says.

"And here's the magnetic repulsor-field belt she used for flying." Spaceman says as the lights are turned on.

"By Quest Research Laboratory. Amazing technology." Alexis says as Spaceman smiles.

"All stolen from her previous employer." Starchild says.

"Thanks Starchild. KISS has been on Witch watch ever since we passed out." Daphne says happily.

"So like who's the Witch?" Shaggy asks curiously.