The Rock

"I can't say we don't have enough suspects. The problem is finding a motive. The only one who'd like the park to be shut down is Chip." Velma says as the group is going over their suspects.

"But he doesn't seem smart enough. Least not to me." Alexis says.

"Shandi's smart enough." Daphne says.

"I know but she's way too cute to be a suspect." Fred says as Daphne glares at him.

"Mr. Goldman and the security lady don't want the park to close. They'll lose their jobs." Shaggy says.

"Chikara seemed to be the most in the know on the witch. But she can't be supernatural. Just acts like she has a big ego more than anything." Alexis says.

"And there has to be an explanation for what Scooby, Shaggy, and Alexis apparently saw. It all centers on that rock. The so-called rock of Kissteria which to be KISS'S Detroit Rock like Alexis said." Velma says.

"You mean the one they sing about in that song Detroit Rock City? I always thought that stood for Rock N Roll." Shaggy says.

"Huh never thought of that. I guess that works too." Spaceman says as he and the rest of the band walk up.

"Did you figure anything out?" Starchild asks.

"Not yet. But if we had that rock we might be able to set a trap." Daphne says.

"Then maybe it's time we hand over to you darling." Starchild says.

*Timeskip*

"I do not like this." Demon says as he and the band are standing around a box on a table.

"It's going to be fine." Starchild says.

"How do you know?" Demon asks as Starchild then points to his special eye.

"Oi." Demon says.

"Come on Deon. If we don't stop the Witch tonight the park will go under." Catman says.

"So let's rock these kids already." Spaceman says as he, Catman, and Starchild put their hands on the box.

"Ugh. Alright." Demon says placing his hand on a button on a side of the box as it then opens up to reveal a large black diamond.

"Jinkies. It's a black diamond." Velma says.

"The largest in the world." Starchild says as he smiles.

"No wonder the Witch is after it." Alexis says.

"That explains why the Witch has turned this place upside down looking for it." Daphne says.

"So now it's just a matter of setting a trap." Fred says.

"Yeah. So like who's gonna be the bait?" Shaggy asks placing a hand on Scooby's head.

"You are." Everyone says but Scooby and Shaggy.

"Scoob how is it out of four ginormous superheroes you and I have to do the hard part?" Shaggy asks.

"Ugh. Just lucky I guess." Scooby says.

"Come on you can do it." Velma says.

"It'll be fine you two. You do it all the time." Alexis says.

"Yeah. We can't lure her out. Put yourself in our shoes." Catman says.

"You know what that just might help." Shaggy says as he smiles.

*Timeskip*

"I hope this works." Alexis says as she is hiding with the others while watching Scooby and Shaggy walk around with the rock.

"It will. We just gotta be patient." Velma says.

"And there she is. Get ready." Daphne says as the group sees the Crimson Witch is now after Scooby and Shaggy before the KISS members begin to glow and reveal they do have powers as they help to catch the witch in a net.

The Witch then disappears in red smoke. Star then uses his eye beams to find the Witch soon finding her. Spaceman then uses electricity to knock the Witch out of the sky and on the ground and the rock into Scooby's paws.

"Ding dong the Witch is down." Fred says before the Crimson Witch then gets up and makes a giant red weapon appear before the net disintegrates.

"Scratch that." Velma says.

"Oh I do not like that look on her face." Alexis says nervously seeing the Witch smile.

"Here Shaggy." Scooby says handing the rock to Shaggy before the Witch then makes a giant slice in the air making what looks to be a tear in the universe as everything then starts getting sucked into the hole in the universe causing everyone to begin trying to hang on as the KISS members help the group to hold on.

"Like somebody help us!" Shaggy says as he, Scooby, and the rock get pulled in before the Witch goes in after them as the hole is closed up making everything in the airdrop to the ground.

"Poor Scooby and Shaggy." Alexis says.

"Jeepers." Daphne says.

"What just happened?" Fred asks.

"The Crimson Witch tore a hole in the universe." Starchild says.

"Activate The Dynasty Star portal." Demon says pointing towards the Ferris wheel.

"You mean the Ferris wheel?" Velma asks.

"It's actually a portal to the cosmic realm of Kissteria." Catman says.

"That's something you don't hear every day." Alexis says.

"Does they have to come?" Demon asks.

"Does your eye see the future?" Star child asks pointing to his special eye.

"Then let's rip this open," Demon says making his guitar and guitar pick appear then start playing as the other members instruments appear while a giant space craft appears before going through a portal after Shaggy and Scooby as they are being chased.

*Song being played is I Was Made For Loving You by KISS*

Starchild Singing

Mmm, yeah!

Tonight, I want to give it all to you
In the darkness, there's so much I want to do
And tonight, I want to lay it at your feet
'Cause girl, I was made for you
And girl, you were made for me

KISS Singing

I was made for lovin' you, baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can't get enough of you, baby
Can you get enough of me?

Tonight, I want to see it in your eyes
Feel the magic, there's something that drives me wild
And tonight, we're gonna make it all come true
'Cause girl, you were made for me
And girl, I was made for you

I was made for lovin' you, baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can't get enough of you, baby
Can you get enough of me?

I was made for lovin' you, baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can give it all to you, baby
Can you give it all to me?

Starchild Singing

Oh, can't get enough
I can't get enough
I can't get enough

KISS Singing

I was made for lovin' you, baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can't get enough of you, baby
Can you get enough of me?

Oh, I was made
You were made
I can't get enough
No, I can't get enough

I was made for lovin' you, baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can't get enough of you, baby
Can you get enough of me?

*Song Over*

The Witch then gets a hold of the rock as the gang gets Scooby and Shaggy.

"I have rock!" The Witch says as she flees.