Looking For Clues

"So how are you liking the park so far? I know not everything is open but it's still pretty awesome to me." Spaceman says as he is walking with Alexis.

"Oh uh it's uh great. Really great." Alexis says as she puts her hood up.

"I'm sorry you got hurt though. Your friend told us you got hurt helping but didn't tell us how. Pretty brave I have to say." Spaceman says as Alexis blushes.

"Oh.. thanks..." Alexis says as she tries to cover her face with her hood.

"How come you keep putting your hood up when I talk to you?" Spaceman asks curiously.

"Pardon?" Alexis asks.

"You keep putting your hood up. Do you not like me?" Spaceman asks.

"No that's not it." Alexis says nervously.

"Well if I'm doing anything to make you uncomfortable I can stop." Spaceman says.

"You've done nothing wrong. I really like that you're talking to me. It's just a nervous habit is all. I do it whenever I feel shy or embarrassed or nervous." Alexis says as she looks down.

"You don't have to feel shy or nervous around me."Sspaceman says kindly.

"You don't know me. It's just one of my defense habits is all. Daphne says I tend to do it more than I realize but not everyone can be as confident as her though." Alexis says as she nervously puts her hood down.

"Well I think you're pretty confident. I mean anybody willing to put themselves in danger to protect their friends has got a lot of guts. I like that in a woman. I honestly kinda think it's cute you do that." Spaceman says as he smiles.

"You do?" Alexis asks as she looks at Spaceman curiously.

"Yeah. Definitely different from girls trying to swarm me." Spaceman says as Alexis chuckles slightly.

"Well I like getting to know people for themselves not for their image." Alexis says kindly.

"You're certainly different but I like that." Spaceman says.

"Thanks." Alexis says as she smiles.

"So what's the deal with Daphne? She your sister?" Spaceman asks curiously.

"Adopted sister but yes. I lost my family when I was young." Alexis says as she looks down.

"I kind of figured by how protective she acts with you but it was your looks that kept throwing me on it. But I am sorry about your family." Spaceman says as he gives a sympathetic look.

"Don't be. I try not to think about it. Don't want to. It doesn't mean I'll forget but it gives me reason to keep moving forward. Find new reasons to live and fight for my life." Alexis says.

"Have you found that reason?" Spaceman asks.

"Not really. I love Daphne but I just feel like there's something more for me. I don't know why but I felt kind of drawn here when we came. Weird I know but I guess maybe it was a change of pace or scenery that I needed." Alexis says.

"Not weird at all. I like that you are looking. Not many do. Thanks for letting me tag along with you. I liked getting to talk to you more." Spaceman says as he smiles.

"Thanks." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Chikara we need to talk." Spaceman says as he and Alexis walk into a building.

"Spaceman I sensed your approach." Chikara says.

"You mean you heard the wind chimes?" Alexis asks.

"Hmph. Why do you bring this one with you?" Chikara asks as she gestures to Alexis.

"Starchild seems to think they're okay. I do too. Plus they've got a talking dog which is kind of wild." Spaceman says.

"Starchild cannot see as deep as I can. He has but one eye whereas I have two." Chikara says as she smiles smugly.

"Some people say I have my own special sense about things as well." Alexis says as she smiles.

"I know you this is a joke but your ignorance will cost us all." Chikara says.

"Alright. I'm game and pretty patient about these things. Tell us what we wanna know and the sooner we'll be gone." Alexis says.

"How serious is the threat?" Spaceman asks.

"The danger grows Spaceman. The Crimson Witch senses the rock of Kissteria is near." Chikara says.

"What's that?" Alexis asks.

"It's the key to holding evil at bay. This began on a Halloween night on another world... in a cosmic realm known as Kissteria. An evil Sorceress called the Crimson Witch... created a gigantic horror known as the Destroyer. She sent the Destroyer to spread devastation throughout the land... the first step toward infecting the entire realm with evil. But the warriors had a weapon. Cosmic power crystals. The Kissteria crystals. Each crystal sounded a musical note. The warriors used the music of the crystals to force the Destroyer to retreat... and once the monster was back inside its volcanic temple... They transferred the musical energy of the crystals... into a single, powerful... rock. That rock. The rock of Kissteria became the key. By removing it the Destroyer would be trapped forever. Naturally the Crimson Witch has been desperate to retrieve it... especially by night... when the circumstances are ripe to release the Destroyer." Chikara says.

"So where's the rock now?" Alexis asks.

"It's had many protectors over the ages. Each one a descendant of the musical warriors who fought so bravely. Today these guardians are known as KISS." Chikara says.

"Wait. So you guys have this rock?" Alexis asks as she looks at Spaceman.

"Yep. We used to display it at the Hall of KISStory in the park. But when it gets near Halloween we keep it with us on tour." Spaceman says.

"Is this it? You the one you received as a gift?" Alexis asks as she pulls a picture up on her phone.

"That's just a cover story." Chikara says.

"And the destroyer? Isn't that the name of the ride in need of repairs?" Alexis asks.

"Have you nothing!? The Destroyer will strike fear into your heart." Chikara says.

"Yeah. I doubt that. A ride isn't gonna scare me considering I can think of plenty worse." Alexis says.

"Aah! Get her away from me. She and her friends will do more harm than good." Chikara says as Alexis and Spaceman leave.

"That woman is crazy." Alexis says.

"But her powers are impressive." Spaceman says.

"You believe what she said? No offense but I tend to believe what I see rather than what I hear... at least in these cases." Alexis says.

"I don't blame you but Chikara's never wrong. Except that time she predicted the Love Gun album would go gold. Because it went platinum!" Spaceman shouts happily as Alexis laughs slightly and smiles at him.

Bound By The Heart Scooby Doo And Kiss Rock N Roll Mystery Spaceman X OC Alexisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें