Tour Of The Park

As the group is watching the footage video the witch comes on the screen more closely causing Shaggy and Scooby scream and run as they hide in Delilah's locker.

"Obviously you've done this before." Demon says.

"Get out of my locker." Delilah says opening her locker.

"But it's so cozy." Shaggy says before Delilah then pulls Shaggy and Scooby out of her locker before the witch begins breaking things.

"It's like she's searching for something," Fred says.

"And I'm going to guess that something is a rock." Daphne says.

"Certainly wants it bad for some reason." Alexis says.

"Do you think you could show us around the park? I'd like to see some of the places where the witch has been." Velma says as she looks at the band.

"No problem. Right fellas?" Starchild asks as he looks at his group.

"Count me out. The Demon needs to feed the beast." Demon says walking off.

"Did he say beast?" Shaggy asks a bit scared.

"He means his stomach." Catman says.

"Oh. Well then my beast is growling too. How about yours bud?" Shaggy asks as he holds his hand to his stomach.

"My beast is starving." Scooby says as his stomach growls.

"Like catch ya later. It's beast feeding time." Shaggy says as he and Scooby walk off.

"I'm ready for that tour now." Daphne says giggling as she wraps her arms around Starchild's neck again.

"If by tour you mean begin the investigation." Fred says as Daphne lets go of Starchild's neck.

"Let's hit it fellow mystery solvers." Starchild says as they all walk out of the room.

*Timeskip*

"I have to say this is some amusement park." Daphne says.

"Thanks. We each took a section and designed it our selves." Starchild says.

"There's my Rip Stone Barbecue. The hottest ride in the park." Demon says.

"My Electric Alley." Spaceman says.

"Don't forget about my Whirling Wild Cats." Catman says.

"And my Dynasty Star Ferris Wheel." Starchild says.

"What's that ride?" Velma asks pointing to a ride.

"That's our most wicked ride of all... The Destroyer." Demon says.

"But its closed to the public." Catman says.

"Looks pretty fun." Alexis says as she smiles.

"It is if you can handle a fast paced ride." Spaceman says as he smiles at Alexis.

"Well I'm not opposed to going a little fast." Alexis says shyly as she puts her hood up.

"The Crimson Witch scared away repair men on it earlier tonight." Spaceman says.

"Looks pretty terrifying to me." Daphne says looking at the ride.

"Not if you were with me darling." Star child says making Daphne blush.

"Oh brother." Fred says.

"Oh Fred." Velma says.

"I'm sorry Velma. But I can't compete with Starchild." Fred says sadly.

"You don't need to. Remember underneath all that makeup is just a regular guy who puts his pants on like everyone else." Velma says.

"KISS costume change activate!" Starchild says as his group jumps on to a stage and changes into costumes.

"Whoa." Alexis says while blushing.

"Oh come on." Fred says.

"Relax Fred. I think this was all pre-planned." Velma says.

"You're right. It was a dress rehearsal for tonight's show. Good test run fellas. Hi I'm Sandi Strutter. KISS'S head techie." a woman says as she comes over.

"Hey guys were going to take a break." Starchild says as he and the band leave.

"Well since they're taking a break I'm gonna go look around on my own." Alexis says.

"Be careful Alexis." Daphne says as she looks at Alexis.

"I will." Alexis says as she walks off.