Chapter Two: The Mushroom River

I stand up and look around. I see my container and grab it. I walk slowly as my heart races. I Hear a Water Fall in the distance and See a River. I walk closer to the river and Hear People Talking. One sounds like Delilah, I think to myself as the grass turns to Gravel and Sand.

I see Delilah with Owen and Onyx near a boat. "Delilah?" I say, slowing down my pace. The woman turns around and smiles. "Hey Eden, we're almost ready to go!" She says, smiling. My face of worry turns to confusion in a matter of seconds.

"Hey, let's go!" Onyx Demands from the Boat as an orange Fox Hops in. I follow Delilah to the boat and get in. I sit down as we start to move. "So what is this place?" I Ask Looking around at the Giant Mushrooms and Trees.

"Well right now we're in the Mushroom River, and if we keep on going for about Two more Hours we will reach a Small Dock that we will stop at and Grab a Lonx and if we take that Lonx through The Crystal Forest we will reach a Town thats Called Tissot and once we Reach the Town then I'll explain everything!" She says as the Sun starts to set, and A Lantern is lit at the front of the boat.

"Hey, can you Light the Back Lantern Virus?" Owen says Handing Delilah a Stick on Fire. She grabs it and lights the back lantern. I looked at Delilah Confused as to why Owen called her virus.

"Oh yes, I forgot, everyone has nicknames, mine is virus, Owens is mud, and Onyx is Moss, I'll call you Slime since you're wearing Green Pants and have a Green Backpack!" Virus Says As the Area Turns Dark and the Only Light is the Lanterns and the Fireflies.

I Sigh as the Foxes Eyes Start to Glow a Golden Brown Color. I look at the Fox Shocked that the Eyes are Glowing. I look at Virus, who is smiling and lets out a soft chuckle.

"Oh yes, I forgot, certain animals and people can glow because of a mutation in the bloodstream and brain, like this Fox, for example. Its eyes are glowing because its Dark and if you look closely at its fur, you will notice a very Faint Glowing light, and thats its Blood!" Virus examples looking at the River.

I look at the mushrooms and trees  and hear talking and Bells Ringing. I look at the front and see the dock. The Fox Yips as the Boat Stops. "Ok, let's go." Onyx says, standing up and hopping onto the Dock.

"Welcome back, Moss!" A Man With Brown and Red Wings says. Owen stands up and exits the Boat and me, The Fox and Delilah Exit behind Owen. I walk with Delilah as the Fox leaves into the forest following a path. "Hello Rocket, can we please get One Lonx to Tisson, please?" Onyx Asks a Women at a Stand.

"Well, yes, I'll get one ready now!" She says, walking to a Lonx Near the Path. "So do people he have like Powers?" I whisper to Delilah. "Most People Either have Powers or are Mutant!" She says as Rocket calls us over. "It's ready. Have a great ride!" Rocket says, running back to her stand.

"Well, let's get going." Onyx says getting in.