She doesn't notice the sin has picked himself up off the ground, and is startlingly close behind her. “This is completely your fault.” he states, staring coldly at Blitzo.

She pulls away, glancing from one to the other. “I'm gonna be real honest, up until today I didn't know either my brother or Fizzarolli were alive.” Blitzo backs away from the sin, slowly.
“But before you..” She gulps. “-kill him..can you at least let him fill me in on, why all of this is happening?” She nervously asks.

“The luckiest you'd be is if I left you alive.” His voice is all too calm and Barbie feels paralyzed with fear.
He takes another step towards the cowering imp, who doesn't bother to try and run.

Then the door burst open, an imp doctor stumbling out and shouting. “H-He's alive! It worked, we've restarted his heart, he's got a heartbeat!”

Asmodeus freezes in place, his head turns towards the door to the hospital room. Blitzo scurries backwards until he's just out of the sin's reach. Barbie's eyes widen. Is it a miracle?

“W-we can't exactly have visitors just yet, he's still in an unstable condition. But he is alive.” The doctor assures, popping back into the room and shutting the door behind him.
Asmodeus slowly nods, sitting himself on the ground by the door.

Unknown to any of them, down in the pride ring a small portal has opened. A delivery labeled as important has arrived and the king has sat in front of his luxurious fireplace to read the newly delivered letter.

“Do you think it's important?” His queen asks, taking a delicate sip from her tea.

“Mammon labels everything as important, my darling. I'm not very worried.” He chuckles, bringing his own cup to his mouth.

“Hm, is that blood?” She'll ask.

“Likely. He's probably had another one of his tantrums and taken it out on some poor hellborn.” He says around his cup. Opening the letter and beginning to read the contents.

A few moments later, he chokes out his tea.

“He's awake!”

A small imp shouts, throwing the door open and running into the hallway. Asmodeus startles, getting up to his feet. Blitzo and Barbie do the same.
The imp doctor shouts again, “Oh, yes! He's awake!” They cheer.

Whilst many nurses and doctors start leaving the room; one mumbles something about not being paid enough.

Blitzo starts towards the door, but stops. Barbie stays next to him and they both watch the sin anxiously enter the room.

He shuts the door behind him, quietly. He turns back to face the imp in the hospital bed. Machines finally beeping normally. “Fizzy?” He lightly calls out.
It's quiet for a moment but then-

“W-who's that? Sounds like- Ozzie, is that you?” The imps gravely voice sounds raw, and tired. He's still laying down, not sitting up or moving. “Yes. yes, my love. It's me, everything is going to be okay.” The sin comforts, bringing himself as close as possible to the imps side.

“Huh. My head kinda hurts.”

Asmodeus holds the imps hand gently. “Can you remember what happened?” He asks. The imps face twists with pain, “B-blitzo. He fucking pushed me off stage. I think he was trying to  help me?”

Asmodeus blinks. “That is what he said.”

Fizzarolli tenses, “Where is he?” The imp asks.

“He's...outside, I can have him leave if you'd like.”