The Contract

[OMG GUYS GO AND LISTEN TO THE FAN MADE FIZZ SONG CALLED "Ringleader" by parinoid dj ON YOUTUBE!!! ITS SO AWESOME!!]

The portal whooshed and swirled before evaporating into nothingness, fizzarolli stood next too the king of lust himself, both of them standing in front of a massive mahogany desk that was litered with various piles of paperwork that had yet to be done.

Behind this desk sat the king of the greed ring, mammon.

"Ugh! What now you little piece of shi-"
He spun around in his chair to face whoever it was that dared to disturb him, he stopped dead in his sentence when he saw the pair, face immediately twisting into a smile.

"Ah! Asmodeus, Fizzarolli, My two favorite demons! Why, whatever brings you both into my office on such a lovely day?" He spoke in a tone far too joyful to be true.

"Mammon, my dear brother! We are here because I wish to take a look at fizzarollis contract, if you don't mind!" Asmodeus said, crooking his head and folding his hands behind his back.

Fizzarolli stood there, unable to speak even if he wanted too, terror shook his entire being, fortunately working in entertainment his entire life allowed him to hide it.

Mammon stood up from his spot behind his desk and stepped towards Asmodeus, he foldded his arms in front of him and spoke. "oh Asmodeus, I would but, you know that all contracts stay between me and whoever signed it!"

"Yes, I understand, though fizzarolli has stated he is okay with me veiwing his contract." Asmodeus said

Mammon tilted his head, he unfolded his arms and sat back down at his desk. "Hmm, well I suppose I can break a few rules for my favorite brother." He said, turning and opening a drawer he shuffled through various contracts untill he found the one he was looking for.

Fizzarollis contract flew out of the drawer and lay down on mammons desk, as eerie green glow around it.

Fizzarolli felt light headed, he shivered, there it was, the thing that had single handedly ruined his life, at least half of it. 

Asmodeus took a step forwards, he bent his head down and very carefully he read the contract unlike fizzarolli had when he was so young and his world was seen through rose colored glasses.

After a few moments, he spoke.

"I don't understand"

Mammon blinked at Asmodeus
"What do you not understand?"

"Nowhere here states that you have ownership over fizzarolli"

"Look at the finer print Ozzie" mammon pointed to a seemingly blank part of the page.

Asmodeus squinted, then blinked
"Oh, oh my"

Fizzarolli winced, was it that bad?

Mammon chuckled, leaning back in his seat and letting a smile settle on his face.

"Well, my brother, I have a proposal for you that I think you'll quite like. " Asmodeus said, he takes a step back from mammons desk when the contract bursts into fiery green flames and flies back into mammons drawer.

"Hm? A proposal? Well I'd certainly like to hear about it." Mammon sits up in his seat and leans his elbows onto his desk.

Asmodeus smiles, he waves his hand in a fluid motion and his own carefully constructed contract appears out of cyan smoke, it floats in the air for a moment before settling itself in front of mammon.

He examines it for a moment, his smile twitches, then he looks up at Asmodeus.

"You cannot have fizzarollis soul, Asmodeus." He says curtly, folding his hands in his lap he leans back in his chair again.

A crushing wave of disappointment washes over fizzarolli, he lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

I don't know what I expected, yet I'm still disappointed. Fizzarolli thought to himself.

"-Now if I may?" Fizzarollis thoughts are cut off by Asmodeus voice.

Mammon cocks an eyebrow, Asmodeus steps closer and points to a part of the contract. "-Do you wish to finish reading it before you judge so quickly dear brother?" He speaks.

"In return for fizzarollis soul, I will manufacture the robotic fizzarolli personal companions you have so cleverly thought of, you will get 50% of what they make." 

Mammon looks at the contract again, his eyes can practically show the math he's doing in his mind to calculate exactly how much money that'll earn him.

"I want 70%" Mammon states abruptly.

"60% aswell as a large sum of money" Asmodeus responds.

"How much?"

"120,000$"

Fizzarollis eyes must widen to five times larger than normal, a king of hell was willing to spend that much money on him!?

He can feel color rush into his cheeks, thank Satan for his makeup, he looks down at the ground to avoid any possible eye contact that may occur.

Wait no, relax, that's probably like pocket money to him.

After a moment of silence mammon nods, and holds out his hand.

Asmodeus takes his hand, they shake, mammon signs Asmodeus contract.

Fizzarollis contract is reluctantly handed to Asmodeus, who tears it in half and burns it to ashes quickly.

Fizzarollis heart skips a beat, it's like he's having heart palpitations but it hurts way worse, he's dizzy, he staggers and leans into Ozzie for support, who gently holds him up with one hand, it hurts too breathe and his vision fades in and out. What the fuck?! He thinks.

He can barely hear anything, his head is pounding, he groans in pain.

"Fizzarolli? Are you okay? Mammon what did you do?!" Asmodeus voice rings in his head, he thinks he hears mammon respond. "I didn't do anything, goodness brother, it's not my fault releasing a soul is painful, he'll be fine!"

Then it all stops, he can see and hear, he's not dizzy or in pain, he's fine again all in one second.

He stands up straight and rubs his temples, he glances at Ozzie who seems worried, then at mammon who looks smug. Bastard did that on purpose.

It only takes a moment for him to realize, he's free, like actually free, he doesn't have to do anything mammon says anymore, he can just live.

He thought that he'd just for joy, or cuss mammon out, or something, but he doesn't.

He doesn't know how to wrap his brain around it, he almost doesn't believe it, of course he's happy but, perhaps he's just overwhelmed.

Asmodeus looks at him, then mammon, he smiles and thanks him for the contract before writing a check out of nowhere and passing it to mammon.

Then he scoops up fizzarolli in his hand and opens a portal back to his office, but just before he takes a step through, mammons slimey voice calls out.

"Enjoy your little imp lover!"

Mammon cackles, an ugly sound really. And fizzarolli can feel his blood turn to ice and his heart fall into his stomach, if he weren't already wearing white foundation he's certain the color would be gone from his face.

[1,164 words]