11. Shopping, Severus, and Voldemort

Harry let out a tired sigh as he relaxed back against Lucius's front, Lucius shifted to get it more comfortable before he wrapped his arm around Harry's chest and hugged him close as Harry tugged the covers over them. Harry let out another deep sigh as he rested his head back against Lucius's shoulder.

"Are you ok?" Lucius asked softly, dropping his hand down to rub Harry's stomach where one of the twins had been shifting and kicking for the last few hours with all the activity that he had been doing during the day.

"I'm fine, just tired," Harry smiled turning his head enough to brush his lips against Lucius's cheek.

"He's busy," Lucius hummed rubbed over where the baby was kicking.

"I think he might be protesting," Harry laughed shifting to get a little more comfortable.

"We got plenty of things though," Lucius smiled looking over to the bags piled in the corner. Harry chuckled as he remembered the shopping trip.

There were two shops on the island that provided for baby clothes, luckily the island had muggle and a wizarding shopping areas so Harry was able to go to the wizarding ones and not raise eyebrows at the facts that he was a pregnant male, which while he was admittedly more slender and smaller than most males he was definitely still male. So they had made their way into the wizarding area and gone into the first shop which turned out to be absolutely massive on the inside. Greece had definitely embraced the idea of minor mass production as opposed to Britain.

"Hello welcome to Bundles and Joy, my name is Roxanne is there anything that I can help you with today?" The witch had seemingly appeared out of nowhere in front of them, her smile too wide and too forced for Harry's taste so he had merely looked to the side trying to decide where they could start while Lucius, Draco and Marcus mass sneered the girl into hiding.

"Where are we starting?" Lucius asked.

"Clothes," Harry said firmly.

"Ok," Lucius amusingly seemed to be stealing himself before he placed his hand on Harry's back and guided him over to the clothing section. Harry stared wide eyed at the rows and rows of clothes, his eyes going back and forth as he tried to take everything in and again decide where to start, Lucius seemed to be doing the same next to him. "Lets just pick what we like and then we can see what we have and don't have," Lucius suggested.

"Ok, come on," Draco took Harry's hand and tugged him forwards towards the first rack, Marcus and Lucius looked from the two of them to each other a little shocked as Harry went with him willingly.

"Lucius!" Marcus hid his snicker poorly as Lucius hurried after his younger lover at his call.

Harry happily picked his way through the racks of clothing, the tiny clothes all so cute and...well tiny. The baskets Marcus and Lucius were holding were rapidly filling up with the clothes that they were all picking, t-shirts, shirts, vests, bibs, trousers, all in ones, pyjamas, jumpers, dungarees - which Marcus and Lucius both protested about but were over ruled by Harry and Draco - tiny socks, hats, scratch mitts, everything was dropped into the basket that caught their eyes.

"Lucius look at this!" Harry grinned holding up a golden brown dressing gown with lion ears on the hood and a lion tail on the back.

"No," Lucius shook his head as firmly as he could manage with Harry holding the damned thing over the bump of his stomach with a happy grin, which quickly turned into a pout.

"Come on, its cute!"

"No, absolutely not," Lucius shook his head more firmly.

"Lucius, please!" Harry pouted harder his green eyes pleading. Draco and Marcus watched from the side amused as they could actually see Lucius's resolve breaking as Harry looked at him pleadingly.