She felt better after talking to her mom and hearing her fathers updated condition. Reign now had something to look forward to within the next two weeks. It may have seemed trivial but it was a big deal to her. Her cooking for her parents wasn't something she did often and she mainly only made Korean dishes since they rarely get the chance to have them. Reign's mind was filled with welcoming her parents home as she drove to Kana's wedding.

Reign reached the venue for Kana's wedding and it was beautiful. The building wasn't big but it wasn't small. It just was the right size and Reign loved it. As Reign stepped out of the car she saw Miyuko. Reign waved her hand gently to catch her attention and Miyuko went to greet her. The two weren't close but they got along well all the same.

"You look beautiful!" she complimented, a grin on her face that was genuine.

Reign blushed. "Thank you. You look amazing too. I'm glad I arrived at this time. Thought I'd have to enter by myself."

Miyuko laughed. "I know the feeling. I'm excited to see the ceremony."

Reign used her hand to signal for them to walk inside. "I bet." Reign responded. "You're best friend is getting married."

"I always knew she'd get married first. She's the perfect person with a good heart and attitude." Miyuko fondly said.

"She is." Reign agreed. "I've always been amazed at her by that."

"Then we both have something in common then don't we?" Miyuko said playfully as they entered the wedding hall.

*

"Congratulations!" Reign said as she hugged Kana. "The ceremony was beautiful and you look wonderful."

Kana hugged her tightly. "I'm thankful you made it. I know how busy you are sometimes."

Reign pulled back and smiled at her. "I couldn't miss after you handed me an invitation."

"Will you stay for the rest of the wedding?" Kana asked with bright eyes.

Reign grabbed her hand and held it. "I wish I could but I can't, I'm sorry."

Kana's smile dropped but she fixed her face immediately. "Then let's take a picture. I'd love for it to be in a photo book that we can look back on."

"I can do that." Reign said laughing as Kana pulled her to Miyuko so they could take a picture.

Kana stood in the middle while Miyuko and Reign stood on oppositions sides of her. They took a shot of them smiling and another of them resting their chins on Kana's shoulders before a shot of them was taken busting out laughing at something Miyuko said. Reign said her goodbyes before leaving and looked at her phone. She had a text from Hatori that he sent an hour ago that they had arrived with the address of the place they were at. Reign smiled and walked to her car and started to head that way.

As she was heading to the cabin, her phone rang and it was her mom. Reign answered it quickly and before her mom could even say anything she told her to wait until she parked somewhere so they could talk comfortably.

"Ok I'm sorry. Is dad awake?" she asked urgently.

Her mom chuckled. "Yes. He's still a bit out of it but he said he wanted to talk to you. I'll put you on speaker."

There was a moment of silence before she heard the gruff sounding voice of her dad.

"How have you been Reign?" he asked.