ʜɪʀᴀɪᴛᴇ's ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀ!

Hiraite's Interview with R!

[Note: This is from Baudelaire's Cube, but it's not a chapter. I don't know what you call this but you can read and tell me afterwards. :3 ]

[Read at your own risk. Skip if you're not interested.]   ; P

 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Hiraite (yours truly) took this very important opportunity to have an interview with one of the popular guys inside Baudelaire High School. And guess who? It's R! *fangirl squeal*

Hiraite:     Hello Rheo!!!

Rheo:     Hush. Don't call me by that name. It's R.

H:     Yeah, yeah ... Hello R.   (--o--)

R:     Whaddya want?   <___<

H:     Okay, I'm here to ask things. First off, why did you choose baseball over other sports? Is it really your interest?

R:     Let's say ... I'm interested in sports although I wasn't sure which to play at first but then a classmate asked me out for baseball.

H:     A classmate? Who?

R:     His name's Guise. I got convinced since the baseball team doesn't have much audience.

H:     And because of you their audience got bigger!

R:     Tss. They're quite persistent.

H:     Is that the reason why you didn't choose basketball?

R:     The basketball team got fans. And the audience sits beside the court. They're a big distraction.

H:     Then why not soccer? You might have been team mates with Nyle.   (^. ^)

R:     It might interest me more if I'll be the one opposing him on the fields. I know he's good and I want a good game.

H:    You're a little confident, huh?

R:    Tss. Anyway, why are you asking so many things? You're the author, you must know all of those things already!

H:     But hey! It's for publicity! It's for the reader's sake!

R:     I don't want publicity! If they want more things about me, you must keep writing and stop asking! I know you've already thought of everything for the first book, so do your work properly, Hiraite-san.

H:     [sniff] You don't have to lecture me about ...    0o0   What the?! Why did you mention that? That must be a secret, R!!!   >o<

R:    What now? Your storyline for BQb is too long that's why you've decided to divide it to two books, right?

H:    No! No! No! I've changed my mind! There's no division, really!!!

R:     Hush. It's for publicity, Hira-chan.

H:     We don't need publicity!!!

R:     Guess so.   (^__~)

Toinks!

.,'',.    (>O<)   (^u^)   (*o*)   (^ . ^)   (>o~)   .,'',.

>> Until next time!

=======================

Title: It's for Publicity

And P.S., There's no next time.   XP

Thanks for reading!    ^0^

Read BCube? Click the external link.

And by the way guys. May I ask how many chapters a wattpad book can have? Since BCube is a veeeeeeeery long story but unfortunately with short chapters, I'm a little worried about this. Anyone knows?  Please tell me!!!!  ^^V  JAA!