[Bonus] Chapter XXI "Stories"

1 week later after the event in final chapter.

Maurice: Dad?
Valemond: Yes?
Maurice: What do you think about it? *show art that he did* Do you think aunt Snow will like it?
Valemond: I'm sure she will like it.
Maurice: Could we go to her?
Valemond: Actually I think you can go on your own. You're 14 year old!
Maurice: *giggles* Right.

Maurice is about to leave the room, but he wanted to do one more thing.

Maurice: *hugs Valemond* Love you, dad!
Valemond: I love you too. Now go to aunt and say I said hi.

Maurice: Bye! I will be back for dinner!
Valemond: You can stay a bit longer-

As Valemond said it Maurice was already gone.

Malo/SCP-1471: I heard Maurice. Where is he?
Valemond: He went to my sister to give her sth.
Malo: The art? And...
Valemond: Bones..
Malo: I knew it. AUCH!! *look behind*
Snow!!
Snow: *giggles* Papa!
Valemond: Look like she learned it from her big cousin, Dove *chuckles*
Malo: Help... T-T

Meanwhile Maurice was on his way to his aunt and then he saw his cousin, Dove who was playing with Liam.

Maurice: Oh, hi Dove!
Dove: huh? Maurice! *jump at him*
Maurice: aaahhh! *hit the ground*
Liam: Hello???
Maurice: You must be Liam. Son of SCP-1991 and SCP-854, right?
Liam: *nod*
Maurice: Nice to meet you.
Liam: Dove??
Dove: Yes?
Liam: Are we gonna continue our game or...
Dove: We can play later or tomorrow.
Liam: ok. Bye! *leave*
Dove: *wave to Liam* Bye!
Maurice: *get up* Hey, Dove? Where is your mother or father?
Dove: My dad is in cell and my mother... I don't know..
Maurice: Huh? You don't know where she went?
Dove: No. Dad told me that she left before I woke up. *look at person behind Maurice* :D

Maurice: why are you smiling like that? :/
Dove: Hi, mom!
Maurice: Huh? *look behind* Hi, aunt!
Snow/SCP-1960: What are you doing here?
Maurice: I wanted to visit you and I have gift for you and uncle.
Snow/SCP-1960: Okay? Then why not go to cell?
Dove: Yeah!! :D huh?
Maurice: *grab and hold Dove* I will carry you.
Dove: Yay!!

After they got to Snow's cell. Zero/SCP-829 was waiting for his girlfriend and daughter.

Dove: Dad!! *run to him*
Zero/SCP-829: Dove.. *grab her* No running.
Snow/SCP-1960: You know she will never stop acting like! *chuckles*
Maurice: Hi, uncle Zero!
Zero: Hi, Maurice! What are you doing here?
Dove: He said he got gift for you and mom!
Zero: Really?
Maurice: Thanks Dove.. you have ruin my suprise...
Dove: :D
Snow/SCP-1960: Then what is this?
Maurice: oh.. it's a drawing that I did of you and some bones that I have found 2 weeks ago.
Zero: Oh.. It's really nice drawing.
Dove: *play with bones*

Snow/SCP-1960 was looking at the art that Maurice did and look like she remember something when she was a kid. Now she remember. She also did drawing of her brothers when she was a kid.

Snow/SCP-1960: Good job.
Maurice: Oh and dad said hi!
Zero: Dove!
Dove: :<
Snow/SCP-1960: Let's her play with bones. *change to human form and lay down on pillows*
Zero: Dove!
Snow/SCP-1960: *sigh* Look like I need to do it. *start sing a lullaby*
Dove: *go to her mother* :<
Maurice: Huh?
Snow/SCP-1960: What?! You forgot?
Maurice: No... Maybe... but.... Didn't you sing me this lullaby when I was a baby? And you were in human form?
Snow/SCP-1960: Of course.
Maurice: And you had a long her?
Snow/SCP-1960: You were born when I was in my late teen. So, yeah. *pat Dove* It was the last day when I had them.
Dove: *yawn*
Zero: You had long hair?!
Snow/SCP-1960: *close eyes* Yeah? But I cut them.
Maurice: Why? Grandpa Lawrence told me they were beautiful!
Snow/SCP-1960: He did?
Zero: Why did you cut them? *sit and play with Snow's hair*
Snow/SCP-1960: Because I am a tomboy!
Zero: Oh right... You are my soldier.
Maurice: Soldier?
Snow/SCP-1960: Yeah, soldier. Not soldier. Not because I have my father's uniform and helmet.
Maurice: This was grandpa Lawrence's stuff?!
Snow/SCP-1960: You didn't heard his story?
Maurice: *nod*
Snow/SCP-1960: Well, he was a WW1 soldier with his cousin. But then he fell into strange hole and boom! He is now what he is.
Maurice: Wow!
Snow/SCP-1960: *open eyes and look at Maurice* But seriously don't tell him. He will kill me when he find out.
Maurice: *giggles* okay!
Zero: *look at Dove* aww... she look like my and Varian's nephew when he was born...
Snow/SCP-1960: *sigh* Well..
Maurice: Aunt Snow ... could you tell me why some peoples tell me that you are my dad's half-sister? And that you're my "half-aunt"??? :/
Zero: oh... *look at Snow*
Snow/SCP-1960: Look some of us are not related to one another. For example our family. Your dad is SCP-096's son, he was created by SCP-096's DNA, PJ was created by SCP-106's DNA while me.. I was created by SCP-096's + SCP-106's DNA... So.. this make me kinda a "half-sibling".
Maurice: Could you tell me more?
Zero: I don't see why not..
Snow: Varian/SCP-001-A is not half-brother to Saturn because they both were created by their father. Connor/SCP-457-A and Steve/SCP-1529-A are also not half-siblings. Connor and Flamme were created by their father's DNA. Steve and Vincent were also created by their father's DNA.
Zero: Xavier/SCP-3930 is half-brother to Mars, Marc and Mango. Kina/SCP-620 is half-sister to Luc while her twin brother, Aidren/SCP-826 is to Thomas. Lily/SCP-1991 is half-sister to Fire and Loulou.
Snow: Paul/SCP-150 is half-brother to Tim and Ben, but I think Paul is younger brother to Ben cause they are SCP-650's children then SCP-173.. Charlie/SCP-854 is half-brother to Oceane and Lina. Ala/SCP-1022 is half-sister to Vox and Junior.
Zero: Well... I'm not sure about my siblings...
Maurice: What do you mean?
Snow: Don't said it.. if you don't want..
Zero: My mother was SCP-029 while my father was SCP-087-C... some peoples tell me that they were

adopted by my parents until I was born... but I'm not sure...
Maurice: Oh.. sorry...
Zero: It's okay.. you were only asking...
Snow: Back to the previous talks...
Casper/SCP-435 is half-brother to Lili and Lila. Mike/SCP-2445 is half-brother to Emanuel and Amy/SCP-379 is kinda a half-sister to Victor? Max/SCP-1678-A-2 don't have any half-sibling or siblings??? Idk... and that is all???
Maurice: Wow. :O Now I know why some peoples call you like that. But?
Zero: But what?
Maurice: Aunty Snow... could you tell me who is Benjamin?
Snow/SCP-1960: Where in the name of SCP-343 you heard this name?!
Maurice: From grandpa Lawrence!
When he was talking with my dad!

Snow/SCP-1960 was about to get uo from pillows, but she stopped due that she has Dove on her.

Maurice: Aunt?
Snow/SCP-1960: Ok. I will tell. So sit down and listen.
Maurice: *sit down* ok... :V
Snow/SCP-1960: Benjamin... Son of Abel/SCP-076-2 and Iris/SCP-105... The first child of SCPs who was born... along his side with his cousin named Angel, who was a child of Cain/SCP-073 and foundation personel... Benjamin's mother died when he was 19... She was killed by grandpa 106..
Maurice: Grandpa Lawrence... killed her..?!
Snow/SCP-1960: Yes... Day after I hatched.... Benjamin died....
Maurice: What about his cousin?
Zero: Nobody know where she is... or where they hide...
Maurice: oh.... But why grandpa 106, was talking about it with my dad?
Snow/SCP-1960: Maybe... He wanted your dad to know... or to protect you...
Maurice: Oh ok... I'm sorry that I am asking to much... :(
Zero: It's okay, besides... You have really changed..
Snow/SCP-1960: Yeah.. and Maurice don't you think you should be head back to home?
Maurice: huh? *realized* Aaaaahhhh it's almost dinner time! Bye, aunt! Bye, uncle! Bye, Dove!!! *run*

When Maurice got home, it was huge suprise for him that his dad wasn't mad at him for being a bit late.

Maurice: You're not mad at me?
Valemond: No. I said that you can stay a bit longer at aunt Snow, but you already left.
Maurice: oh... sorry.. huh? :O
Snow: *raise her hand* hug!
Maurice: Ok. *hugs her*
Sky: Why are you getting more attention from her than me or Chichi?!
Maurice: *put down Snow* Because she love me!
Sky: No, me! Why are so kind now?! Why weren't you so kind to Dove?!
Maurice: I have changed!

While Maurice and Sky argue. Chichi saw that his baby sister started to cry.

Chichi: Umm.. Guys...?
Sky & Maurice: What?!
Chichi: *point at Snow*
Sky, Maurice: *hugs Snow* Don't cry baby sister... :c
Chichi: *hugs them* -_-

Malo: What is going on? I heard Sky yelling and- Are you crying?
Valemond: *wipe his eyes* No... it's just... this is the cute moment of our children... Just look... *sniff*
Malo: oh :O

Malo saw that his older children were hugging their baby sister.

The End of bonus chapter.