Chapter VII "Just like you"

When Valemond with Malo told everyone that Maurice is awake, they come back to their son, but did they know.. that his girlfriend, Alice told him a lies...

Valemond: Maurice? Sweetie what's wrong..?
Maurice: Nothing... *lies* I just missed you *hugs him*
Malo: Aww..  *hugs too* Come on, we are going back to our cell!
Sky: Yes!

After they went to their cell... Snow/SCP-1960 was started to self harm... but someone saw it..

Snow: *self harm her hand*
Sergeant David: S-Snow..? *voice crack*
Snow: What...?! *look around* Who is there?!
Then she saw a tall ghost figure. It was Sergeant David, one of her father, SCP-106's cousin's friend.
David: Kiddo.. *shake* Why..
Snow: David?!??! *cover her hand* You didn't see it?!?!

But as she said it the ghost came closer and hold her hand, which she has self harm.

David: Snow... Have I ever told you that I also did self harm..?

The ghost said as he was shaking and felt like tears flow down his cheek.

Snow: You were self harming yourself..?

David: *stop holding her hand and pull up his sleeves* See?
Snow: Uncle..?
David: Yes..? *wipe his eyes* Snow..?
Snow: When.. *sniff* Why did you do it..?
David: *sigh* Back when I was still alive.. and as kid..my father.. was really strict.. and he abuse me.. no matter what.. even when the accident happened.. I was a 11 or 12 when I started to cut myself.. *sniff* I said to myself that I would never cut myself again when I'm going to be adult, but.. I lied.. I started to cut myself again whenever I got to much stressed.. or worse... even when my wife, Vanessa was pregnant... *sigh* I think you should know... Soon or later somebody will found out about it..
Snow: *sigh* I know.. I'm aware..
David: But why..?
Snow: I don't know... Pills and other medicine don't help me.. *dress her wounds* I don't know why I am doing this...?!
David: Snow..?

As he said it he and Snow heard a crying. It was Dove who probably has a nightmare.

Snow: Dove.. *go to the room where she was* Oh.. my poor baby... *pick up Dove* Mama is here... *start sing lullaby*

David mind.
It's sound familiar.. I think I heard it before.. but where..?
End of David's mind.

David: She is so cute.. when she is sleeping...
Snow: I know.. *sniff* I think I'm starting to get better at being a mother...
David: Yes, you are..  Goodnight, Snow..
Snow: Goodnight uncle David..

End of chapter VII...