1.4 Chapter 4: The Food Reserve Is Mine Alone, Hmph

The food reserve is mine alone, hmph

It was already afternoon when Ji Qing woke up. He lay on the bed in a daze. When he finally became clear-minded, Ji Qing let out a long yawn. Then he sat up cross-legged with his messy curly hair, with an expression of great bitterness and deep hatred.

"Da Lao, why la?" asked the system earnestly.

Ji Qing touched his soft little belly and said: "Hungry." A bit of evil crimson flashed in the center of the originally pure black eyes.

Ji Qing sniffed around and swallowed his saliva, saying with a little milky voice: "It's still so fragrant around..."

Ji Qing wrung his mouth in grievance, pulled his clothes and said, "I forgot to ask Song Xici to send me new clothes." His clothes were stained with blood, and he rolled around on the bed, smearing the clean sheets. But it doesn't matter la. It's Song Xici's bed anyway.

Ji Qing stepped out of bed, stood barefoot on the clean floor, picked up a large shirt in the wardrobe, and took out a pair of pants. He drew his pants on his body, and found that it was a circle larger than him, so Ji Qing stuffed the pants back, hung the shirt on his arm, and went into the bathroom.

The water in the base is a scarce resource, but there is no shortage of water to local tyrant Song Xici.

Ji Qing comfortably took a bath, washed himself white and tender, put on Song Xici's shirt and prepared to go out.

Song Xici's shirt can be worn as a dress for Ji Qing. The hem covers Ji Qing's thigh edge, revealing his pure white and shiny legs. His hair was dripping wet against his cheek, and his eyelashes wetted by water looked more dense and dark. Ji Qing was the personification of a water spirit, so delicate as if one could pinch a water out of him.

Opening the door and a sound was heard downstairs.

Ji Qing supported his elbow on the handrail and looked down the stairs with his chin. He saw a girl in a white skirt, whom he had never seen before, sitting on the sofa. Her cheeks were flushed, and she stared at Song Xici across from her shyly. There is also a middle-aged woman sitting next to the girl. There are some similarities between their eyebrows. It should be a mother-daughter relationship.

Song Xici's were expressionless. He looked indifferent, so cold and detached as if he can repel anyone thousand miles away. But he looks handsome, with wide shoulders and narrow waist. Just sitting there, can people make people unable to move their eyes away.

The other team members regard themselves as non-existent and are busy with their own businesses.

With Ji Qing's good hearing, he could hear that girl saying in a soft voice: "Song-Da Ge, my mother is willing to help you solve the evil crystal vine."

The middle-aged woman looked at her daughter helplessly and said: "Mr. Song, although our family's Lingling power ability is only at the second level, she really wants to go out and fight. The girl is restless, unwilling to supply water comfortably in the base, and just really wants to fight and kill."

Her tone seemed to be complaining, but implicitly she was proud. She touched her daughter's hand and continued: "I told her not to go. How distressing it is for me for my water spirit-like daughter to be even bumped. You guess what she said, Ma, I'm want to join Song Da Ge's team. Brother Song is so powerful, surely that I won't be hurt......"

(tender and soft?)

"Tsk." Ji Qing quickly said after: "Song Da Ge."

This is my reserve grain. How can other people call him so intimately ne