1.3 Chapter 3: On How To Feed a Well-behaved and Cute Zombie King (*^ω^*)

On how to feed a well-behaved and cute Zombie King

Song Xici's expressionless face forced everyone to retreat. Then he lowered his head to look at Ji Qing, with eyes showing a trace of helplessness and laughter. This rare and vivid emotion made his whole person soft. Like a snow wolf watching as the snow falls, and those tiny snows carefully rub against its fluffy fur.

Song Xici puts a crystal nucleus in Ji Qing's hand. He watches Ji Qing cover his mouth and sneakily ate the crystal nucleus. After eating, he exclaimed: "It's sweet!"

Ji Qing continued the previous topic, hinting Song Xici.

The dimples on the corner of the boy's mouth clearly emerged when he spoke, making his smile twice as sweet. Song Xici poked the other person's little dimples with his finger as if enchanted by gods and ghosts——

(demons and gods at work (idiom); unexplained event crying out for a supernatural explanation / curious coincidence)

His fingertips touched the smooth and soft cheek, that even the best silk can't compare to. While those cunning almond eyes are slowly widened because of shock, the thick eyelashes are trembling, and the small face looks silly.

Just like the first time he was picked up... what a lovely reaction.

Song Xici took back his finger, lowered his head and coughed. Then said in a low voice: "En, sweet."

Ji Qing's little face wrinkled, twisted his litlle butt and found another small corner. He turned his back to Song Xici angrily. Afraid that he could not hold back for a while, he clenched his little fist to hammer the iceberg in front of the crowd.

"That reserve food offended his superior!" Ji Qing said to the system, "Does he want to rebel?"

The system whispered: "Don't be angry ah, Da Lao. We are going to the base soon. There are many interesting things in the base."

The base is rebuilt on the basis of the military base. It has a five meter high wall, and around the base is a chaotic area built up by various tents. Many of yellow faced-skin and bones people with blank eyes sit in the tents and look numbly at Song Xici and others. Ordinary people in the corridor have made way for a passage.

Because in the end of the world, gasoline is a valuable item, and someone who can drive are basically not to be messed with.

Ji Qing looks at those people from afar through the window. A glass seems to separate the two worlds. His upturned nose pressed softly on the cold glass, his hands were holding the car window, and his side face looked pitiful for no reason.

Mo Lan rubbed Ji Qing's hair and said: "Don't look if you don't want to, dear."

The chubby male ability user smiled and said: "Lan-jie, you are so biased. When I was an innocent student at the beginning of the apocalypse, you didn't comfort me like this."

Mo Lan raised his eyebrows and squinted, "I have never seen any senior student being to anxious."

(a tenth-grader)

The chubby young man touched his da bing face with a smile and chuckle, not refuting. His name is Ye Qing, he is a speed type ability user. According to Li Ye's evaluation of him, he's an agile fatty.

(A large flatbread)

Ji Qing retracted his sight.

He just suddenly remembered that long ago, when he was still very weak, he also experienced an apocalyptic plane. He could not get anything to eat, and he was always hungry. Until one rainy day, a powerful man with a black umbrella bent over and handed him a box of biscuits.