1.1The Zombie Emperor And His Food Reserve Chapter 1: You're My Food Reserve la!

ARC 1 THE ZOMBIE EMPEROR AND HIS FOOD RESERVE: You're My Food Reserve la!

A cloudy day. Zombies are dragging their heavy steps, strolling through the commercial city. However, those zombies are deliberately avoiding a street.

On that street, a young man lay in a pool of blood. His hands were folded on his abdomen. Suddenly, his fingertips quivered slightly, and his closed eyes opened in a split second, revealing the pupils as red as agate.

"Your task is to collect enough crystal nuclei." The System said respectfully.

(formal you)

Ji Qing sat up from the ground, his body made a muffled kacha kacha sound. He was like a machine that had been abandoned for a long time, every part of his body emitted an overwhelmed moan and groan.

(onom. breaking or snapping)

Hunger.

Hunger that penetrates deep into the bone marrow.

Ji Qing stood up unsteadily, and his eyes fell on the zombies around. The tip of his tongue licked his lips.

He walked slowly to the back of a zombie, and his slender fingers rested on the zombie's blue and white neck. When the zombie turned back, Ji Qing's hand exerted an instant force.

The zombie's head fell off.

Ji Qing dug out the crystal nucleus and wiped the blood stains on the surface with his fingertips. The crystal nucleus melted into a warm liquid at the entrance of his mouth, soothing his constricted esophagus. The skin slowly turned milky white, the pale lips turned light pink, and the blood-red eyes changed into tranquil black eyes.

The brain filled with hunger finally woke up, Ji Qing asked: "Is this is an apocalyptic plane?"

(plane (of existence), if you're unfamiliar with qts they sometimes call 'worlds' as planes, i may use those two interchangeably)

The system cautiously and solemnly replied: "Yes, that's right. Your identity is the zombie emperor, but You haven't fully matured yet. Only by obtaining more energy can You become even stronger."

Ji Qing inhaled through his nose, complained his discontent in a coquettish manner: "What a trouble~"

(Sajiao)

"I dislike harsh conditions planes the most la."

(distressing and bitter)

When the system heard the speech, it trembled and shrunk into a little ball, trying to swallow its saliva without making a sound. The little ancestor who is harmless to humans and animals, is an evil star. He was onced the sharpest blade in the hands of the Lord God, beheading god and buddha, until this blade finally and completely fulfilled his duty. After success he stepped back, coming to low-leveled planes for retirement.

(Zhu Shen)

A fear for Da Lao evolved in the system's heart.

(lit. big old, it's also use to call "older brother/da ge" or like male god, it's a 'big shot' or at least someone that has strength or authority)

Ji Qing's small nose twitched. He suddenly raised his head to look into the distance and said calmly and unhurriedly: "There's someone ahead."

The system immediately checks the map, reporting the position at the speed of light.