Technoblade (Youtube)

(Request. Inspired by 'not another song about love' by Hollywood ending)

He could never say it. He's tried so many times. But each time he plays it off as a joke and a quick laugh.

The clicking of a keyboard filled the dark room. A man with short brown hair and glasses sat in his gaming chair playing a new Minecraft world with his friends.

"Oi, Techno have you got any iron? I've run out" The deep voice of his 'friends' says.

"Yeah sure. It's in the top left chest." Techno replies.

That voice. He loved it but also hated it at the same time. How could one person make him want to scream into his pillow in happiness but also curl up in a ball and cry at the same time?

He didn't know how to tell him how he feels. So instead he switched to kind acts of service. From sending him food or something smaller like giving him iron in Minecraft.

"I don't know how much I need so I'll return the iron I don't need." Again with that voice.

"Nahhh," Techno said dragging out his words "you can keep it, I'll find more."

He needed to tell him how he felt. But he didn't know how. But the longer he waited the more he felt like he was drowning in self-pity.

Techno moved his character around in circles, his mind racing with thoughts about the man he was on a call with.

'I can do it.' Techno thought to himself 'just not right now.'

"I'm gonna log off now." Y/N's voice snapped him out of his daydreaming "my eyes feel like they are about to melt."

Techno hesitated before replying "yeah I'm gonna log off also. Night"

"Goodnight"

Techno shut down his computer staring at the blank screen and sighing. He couldn't do it.

He hates the thought of being in a relationship but the thought of seeing your face and hearing your voice every day excited him.

He pulled out his phone and opened Twitter. Scrolling through tweets until something caught his interest.

He clicked on the video and a woman around 20 popped up on the screen. She started speaking.

"Y/N? Yeah I know him very well, at this point we are practically best friends."

Techno has never seen this woman in his life but the mention of Y/N caught his attention.

"I wouldn't mind dating him you know. He's so good-looking and has an amazing personality there is no way that man can get better than he already is."

Techno turned the video off already annoyed at the voice of the woman.

He had to do it.
Other people had their eyes on Y/N he couldn't let them get there before he did.

With trembling hands, he opened the chat with Y/N.

Technoblade
Hey.

Y/N
Hey. Do you need anything?

Technoblade
Yes, I wanted to talk to you about something.

Y/N
Go ahead.

Technoblade
You don't have to agree to anything and if I make you feel uncomfortable in any way you can leave or even block me because after what I'm about to say I feel like that's what's going to happen.

Y/N
Now I'm nervous. What's wrong?

Technoblade
I know I joke a lot but please don't take this as a joke. Don't take it as a game.

Y/N
I'm listening

Technoblade
I may have feelings for you. And I have for a very long time but I didn't know how to tell you until now.

Techno shut his phone off and threw it on his bed staring up at the dark ceiling. He had done it. Finally. It felt like a weight had been lifted off his chest.

His phone started buzzing, he couldn't ignore it so he got up and switched it on. He unlocked it keeping his eyes away from the notifications.

Y/N
I have feelings for you as well.

A small smile made its way to Techno's face.

Finally.

(IM SORRY THIS IS SHORT AND NOT THAT GOOD I WAS TRYING TO MAKE IT LESS CRINGE AS POSSIBLE)