Chapter - 1 Death And Pestilence

"are you really joining me or are you here to stop me?"

"of course, I'm here to stop you" a figure with white hair and spiraled, broken eyes, responded.

Taken a back the figure stayed silent before laughing "hahaha... Fine, but on one condition. Don't try to kill makima when you see her, we don't want another city distroyed do we...?"

"... Alright"

***

"sorry we're late. We had some thing we need to do"  Yoshida apologize to the group of devil hunters.

"ah! You two are finally here. Let me introduce my newbies" fushi pointed to the two of them. A woman with black hair (clearly drunk) seemed confused. That woman seemed to be Himeno.

"hwuuuh? Fushi where's your other newbie?" Himeno questioned.

"unfortunately they died yesterday" Fushi made a solemn face.

"R.I.P! Rest... Resht in... Peash?"

"you're already drunk" a young male whit black said. Yoshida pursumed him to be Aki. Yoshida saw from the corner of his eyes, two newbies like him suddenly look afraid.

"do new recruits die that easily...?"

"the devil hunters that couldn't handle it get passed to public safety"

"mm, people drop like flies. None of the people who started the same time as me are with the public safety anymore either"

"anyways start with the introduction. Tell us your name, age, contracted devil, and hobbies"

"my name is Yoshida Hirofumi. I'm 16 years old. I'm a devil so no contracted devil. And my hobbies are writing! "

"what! A devil!" everyone on the table except fushi, stood up.

"everyone it's fine. Even though they aren't contracted with a human, they're mostly harmless" Fushi tried to calm everyone.

"how are you so sure?!" Denji, our target yelled.

"Miss Makima, made sure the two won't make trouble. And she said the two won't attack anyone, unless they attack the them first" Fushi said, calming everyone.

"...continue with the introduction"

"... Yuka Hirofumi. 16... Studying illnesses" it was a bit hard to hear him, with him wearing a mask. But everyone got the gist of it.

"come, sit here" Fushi pointed to his sides.

Everyone were silent, except for the fiend. With the awkward atmosphere, one of the devil hunters tried to make conversation.

"you know when Himeno is drunk, she starts kissing everyone"

"huh?!"

"besides you new recruits, everyone here has gotten a kissed by Himeno. There's no escaping here" Yuka tapped Yoshida's shoulder, and pointed behind Denji. Makima was behind him.

"today... I'm gonna get my first kiss!"

"a kiss?"

"huh?!"

Makima took off her coat "excuse me. One draft beer, please" Aki stood up giving makima a seat.

"sit here Miss Makima"

"it's the first time I've seen her in the flesh..."

"Makimaaaa!"

Yuka glared at her, but did nothing, in which Yoshida sighed in relief. Makima sat down, then questioned Denji.

"Denji are you gonna kiss someone?" Denji responded quickly.

"hell no!"

"whuuuh?! Denji you're not gonna kiss meee?!"

"hell yeah!"

***
Makima drank her beer. putting down her empty galss, she asked for another.

"excuse me. Another draft beer" she turned to Denji.

"so what's this about a kiss?" Himeno also questioned Denji.

"we're not gonna smooch...?" Denji just avoided both of them.

"miss Makima! guess what?! I got one of thise gun devil things!"

"Mm–hmm, I heard. You're amazing, Denji" Makima praised.

"devils with gun pieces didn't appear this frequently until recently. There's the devil that just targeted Denji too... devil activity has been a little suspicious lately" Aki questioned Makima. She drank her beer before staring at him.

"I'll tell you if you can out drink me" she said while slamming her drink onto the table.

"excuse me. Two beers please"

"Ah ha ha! I wanna play toooo! Another Beer over here!"

"Horse meat sashimi! Fried chicken! Horse meat sashimi!"

"Kobe and  Arai, are you fine with fruity alcohol?"

"Sweet potato shochu"

"excuse me. One shiramata dumpling please"

"fried chicken!"

***

Himeno and Aki, were passed out on the table.

"excuse me. Another beer... and... could you please clear these glasses away?"

The fiend power had a conversation with Fushi and the other devils. Himeno kissed Denji all of a suddenly.

"oh my"

"oh, dear" Makima and Yuka said in unison. Out of nowhere, Himeno barf into Denji's mouth.

"HRK!"

"ah ha ha ha!"

"that's gonna leave some trauma"

"oh, dear... Excuse me, could we get a rag"

"its gonna be bad! This is gonna be so bad! Ohhh!"

"Huh?"

"Denjis prone to swallowing anything with nutritional value that enters his mouth!!!" And power was right, Denji swallowed Himeno's barf.

"Gulp!"

***

"I'll walk the hayakawa trio home. Arai, you take himeno"

"everyone let's tank miss Makima for paying" 

" alcohol on someone else's tab is the best tasting alcohol of all"

"Yup" Makima looked around, but found nothing that she was looking for.

"Huh...? Where'd Denji go?"

"If your looking for denji, himeno carried him off on her back"

"This is the worst welcoming party I've ever been through" Yoshida laughed.

"ha ha ha... well it sure was an interesting one" Yoshida and Yuka went back home together. They said their goodbyes and left the group.

"Hey yoshida"

"yeah" he hummed

"are do we really have to protect him? I mean, what's so special about him anyway other than erasing devils"

"of course it's our mission, and Miss Akari has taken an interest in him... And of course his special after all he can erase devil's existence, o hoe lovely would it be if a get eaten by chainsaw man" Yoshida blushed in excitement, his breath started to be heavier.

"... Yeah I'm gonna kill him"