Chapter 3: Another Dream

??????? ???? 2558,

It's dark everywhere around me, and it feels like there is no ground.
Wait a minuet I have felt this feeling before!
This was the same feeling I had when I had the vision dream a couple months ago!
I started moving when I immediately fell into a battlefield just like the last one, in fact it WAS the same battlefield!
"This is weird why is this happening again?!" I asked myself.
The dream took it's regular course and the covenant army appeared, but this time something was different.

Instead of the dream ending with the coveys it kept going, I started moving around the dream which felt weird kind of like flying but not really.

I moved closer to the army trying to find out as much information as possible.
But when I tried to get closer they would start to get farther away from me, which made little since.

All of a sudden I see a glow to the right if me and when I turn I see something terrible.

The whole galaxy has been glassed.

"No... this can't happen! It's just a dream Alex! Wake up! WAKE UP!" I kept yelling at myself but to no avail, I wouldn't wake up.

"Who could do such a thing?!" I said to myself.
"Oh but Alex you do know who...."
Said a creepy voice from behind me.

Standing behind me was the Didact.

"Of course it's you! How could I be so stupid!" I yelled at myself

"Alex you have always been stupid." said the Didact with a little smile.

Well he's not wrong.

"So... is this your master plan? To destroy all of colonized space?!"
I asked him.

"Alex why do you think I would tell you my plan? I'm not one of those movie villains who give away there plans right to the protagonist."

Damn, I did that last time too but even in my dreams he won't budge.

"I know this is a dream, and me and my friends we aren't going to let you do this." I tell the Didact firmly

He laughs at that, he then tells me this.
"Well that is funny Alex! You still think that I'm the one to blame for all of this! All of this madness that has been happening! No, Alex you are the cause if this. you are the reason that the human race... is no more."

What?! It can't be!

I look behind me to see the infinity crashed and burned, all of its crew scattered across the plain. Most of the bodies are in pieces.

"I-I did that?!" I ask the Didact.

"Who's the bad guy now Alex?" Smirks the Didact.

I look behind me once more to see the whole squads bodies on the floor lifeless.

Connors head was on a spike while Sarges body had a gigantic hole in the middle of it.

This is the Didacts fault! Not mine!

I lunge at the Didact trying to punch the alien freak, but when I hit him he disappeared into thin air.

After he left I heard his voice echo through my head.
"We will be seeing each other again Alex.... very soon in fact."
And that's when everything went black.

Halo: Elite squad (Halo Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara