My Condolences Part 1

This is going to be the last chapter of this book 😔! Don't worry, I'm making a sequel.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
When I came to I woke up in a familiar place. It was my old loft at our old cave. We were back in Santa Carla! I was surprised the boys rode all the way back to Santa Carla while I was passed out. It was strange though, I've never done that before. The boys told me if something like that happens, it isn't a good sign. So I was worried, I wasn't sure if something bad happened here. I got up and looked around. The boys weren't here. I went outside and tried to find their bikes. They weren't there either. They must have gone out to the boardwalk or went to go kill. I decided to go walk around on the boardwalk since it was safe now. I started walking my way to the boardwalk when I looked out into the ocean. It reminded me if that night I snuck out to talk to my parents for the first time in a year. I kept walking to the boardwalk and saw a lot of people walking about. It was nice to be here again. I didn't want to do too much so I went over to the spot where me and Dwayne first met. I sat down on the bench and the boardwalk seemed to clear up a lot. It didn't feel normal, but I didn't think too much into it. I was sitting there enjoying people laughing and smiling. Then I saw the boys walking toward me. I stood up and walked toward them. Dwayne gave me a hug and said "We need to get out of here." He said it more worriedly than angry. "What's wrong?" I asked. "It's nothing, we just need to go" He said. He was hiding something, I could tell. He sounded more nervous now. He put his hand on my back so I was walking with him and they boys led me to their bikes. We all got on the bikes and rode back to the cave. Once we were all in the cave I started asking questions. "What's going on?" All the boys looked at each other. They didn't say anything. I was starting to get angry. "Tell me what's going on!" I yelled. David looked at the boys then back at me. What he was about to tell me would change my life forever.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Okay, we'll that's the last chapter of this book! Don't worry though. I'm going to be writing a sequel to this one because I don't want to make this one too long. The sequel will be called "The Lost Girl: Not the Only Ones" I'm not going to say anything about the sequel because I don't want to spoil it for you guys! Your going to have to read it when I start writing it! Thank you guys so much for reading this fanfiction! Hope you'll enjoy the sequel! See you guys soon!