Running Away Again

I sat in my room and locked my door. I wouldn't leave. My parents kept wanting me to come out but I wouldn't. "I'm never talking to you guys ever again." It was getting pretty late and I checked to see if they went to bed because it was 2 am. They were asleep and I opened my window and looked out. I saw the guys motorcycles parked outside my house and I got excited. I looked around to see if any one was around and I jumped out my window and closed it and ran out to the street and looked to see where they were at. The boys didn't know exactly where I lived but they had an idea where I lived. I walked out to the sidewalk and the boys at the next house down from us. Dwayne turned around and saw me, ran towards me and have me hug. He said "Let's go." He called the boys over and we got on the motorcycles. I got on Dwayne's bike and wrapped my arms around his waist and they started up the engines. They rode off into the night without my parents knowing. We all headed back to the cave and went inside. Dwayne came over to me and said. I told you we would get you back." I laughed but David wasn't happy. " Sylvia, since your parents are causing all this commotion we may have to leave Santa Carla for a while." This can't be happening. My parents wanted us to move before and I ran away. Now we're going to have to move. "Don't worry though, it's not going to be permanent. We'll be coming back." David said. Thank god. If we moved, as long I'm with the boys I don't care where we go. David said that we are going to have to leave tomorrow night since it was already 4am. It was too late to travel. So I kissed Dwayne goodnight and we went to bed.