Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

It always rains when we are separated, and tomorrow, Su Yong will take the train to visit his father in the borderlands. The sky actually followed the example on TV, and the icy scene began, with white snow falling profusely.

One grain at a time, the grains are distinct.

Qiao Jingming said that Lucheng hadn't seen such a heavy snowfall in five or six years, and when he got up early tomorrow, there would be a thick layer of snow on the roof.

The two have only been in love for a week, and they will be separated for a short period of time. Both of them are reluctant to part with each other.

As the Spring Festival approached, the Overseas Chinese Store gave all employees a vacation, and some employees of Qiao Jingming's factory also took vacations.

In previous years, Qiao Jingming didn't take vacations, because he didn't have much to do when he stayed at home, so he simply worked a few more days to earn overtime pay.

But this year, not only did he take a vacation, he even stayed at Su Yong's house for several days.

Of course, I still have to go home to live at night. After all, I am not married, and I can't live together just after falling in love.

But this week, apart from the fact that Su Yue was delayed for a day to attend Niu Zhen and Zhang Keke's wedding banquet, the stickiness between the two of them during the rest of the time was actually just about to pierce the last layer of paper.

Even the neighbors downstairs made fun of her, saying she was so sticky, so they just got married and got married.

Su Yue just smiled and said nothing, the thought of marrying him really came up in her heart.

On the last day before leaving, Su Yue wrapped herself around the man like a koala bear, her thighs were covered with a thick quilt, while Qiao Jingming was sitting on the edge of the bed reading a book that Su Yue got from somewhere. The foreign classic "The Old Man and the Sea".

Such a leisurely, no job, only the tender time of two people, very little, they cherish it very much.

"finish watching."

Su Yue was lying on his lap admiring the handsome man's side face, but unexpectedly he closed the book suddenly and finished reading it.

"So fast?"

"Yeah." There are only 40,000 words, and he has always been a fast reader.

"Then have you read it carefully, have you read all the contents?" It couldn't be swallowed whole, Su Yue looked at him suspiciously.

After all, this book is a classic, so what can you tell if you read it quickly? Classic classics, of course, the most important thing is to taste the truth contained in them.

Qiao Jingming nodded: "I finished reading it, and I didn't swallow it whole."

"Does it look good?" She got up, sat beside him, wrapped her arms around the man's thin waist, and slid her hands restlessly around his body.

His perfect abdominal muscles can be felt even through a layer of autumn clothes.

The stove was fired in the house, and the windows were opened to let in the air. The temperature was warm, and sitting by the bed again, Qiao Jingming was so hot that he took off his cotton jacket.

Therefore, Su Yue was given an opportunity to eat tofu dishonestly with his little hands.

This scene, it seems these days is not the first time.