Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

The air froze for a moment, and even the old lady licked the candy obediently without saying a word, and her curious eyes turned to the two of them.

"I......"

Su Yue couldn't bear it any longer, and laughed loudly: "I'm kidding you! You can dismantle this radio and watch it casually! There is no charge, and you won't be charged if it breaks."

Qiao Jingming was a little at a loss, and he was slightly uncomfortable.

When Su Yue hugged the radio to him, he became more cautious when touching it.

...

At six o'clock in the evening, Su Yue took a rag to wipe the furniture, humming in a good mood.

The old lady was sitting on the balcony watching the street view, while Qiao Jingming was playing with the radio in the living room.

He hadn't studied it well until she had wiped down all the furniture.

She looked at him, and the man was fiddling with the radio earnestly and intently, his brows and eyes were soft, hazy and beautiful, like a gorgeous scroll drawn by ink.

In her impression, people in this era are always pale and thin, skinny, plainly dressed, and don't know how to dress up. There are very few people with delicate faces and facial features like Qiao Jingming, which is really amazing.

The room was dark, Su Yue lit the lamp, and the instant light blinded Qiao Jingming's eyes for half a second. After returning to normal, he moved his ear tips and looked up at Su Yue.

She stood under the lamp line and looked at herself with a smile, her sparkling eyes dazzled Qianhui, and even her white skin was stained with rouge by the sunset, very beautiful.

Qiao Jingming suddenly felt uneasy all over his body. After rubbing his fingertips for a while, he lowered his head and continued to play with the radio.

The old lady was tired from sitting and went back to the house.

"What are you doing?"

"Watch the radio."

"Radio?" The old lady also leaned over to look at it. Her eyes were dazzled by the pile of dark parts.

"What's so good about this?"

She doesn't understand.

This was the first time Su Yue saw a smile on Qiao Jingming's face.

How should I put it, there is a big gap between whether he smiles or not.

When he smiled, there was a kind of warmth like a spring breeze, warm like spring light, and fascinating.

He bent his lips and explained to the old lady: "You don't understand, it's really not interesting."

"I want to listen to this, it sounds good!" The old lady thought that Qiao Jingming didn't know how to use the radio, so she introduced it to him.

She knew how to use it, and Xiaoyue let her off last night. She listened to it for a long time, and it was very interesting.

There were a lot of people talking, talking about food for a while, and factories for a while. Listening to it is much more interesting than sitting alone in a chair in a daze before.

"Ok, I know."

There was warmth in the air, Su Yue watched the two of them chatting for a while, then went into the kitchen to cook.