Introduction

With the space of the supermarket, Su Yue traveled from the apocalypse to the 1970s when there was little food and clothing, and became the daughter of a former rich man in Lucheng.
After crossing, the family members died and left, and finally she was the only one left.
With a huge amount of property, Su Yue took up the burden and moved, to a place where no one knew her.
However, the new neighbor, Sister Yang, was too enthusiastic. On the first day of moving, she secretly poked her into a partner.
Su Yue readily refused.
"He has a craft and earns a lot a month!"
Su Yue is not short of money: refuse.
"He's just one year older than you, young and handsome guy! He's very good-looking!"
Can I look as good as her: Refused.
"He is good at cooking and can cook anything delicious!"
refuse...
"Wait, you can think about it."
However, when Su Yue met the real person, she realized that the conditions that Sister Yang said were all true! !
A certain man's appearance broke her stereotype of the 1970s.
Su Yue's heart, which had been silent for a long time, was ready to move.
But...
"But he's only eighteen, and I'm only seventeen!"
"Hey! What's the matter, you can get married after two years of dating! With the looks of the two of you, hurry up and give birth to a beautiful milk doll that will make people envious!"
? ? ?
"Is this something she can hear as a minor?!"
...
Qiao Jingming's appearance is superior, and he is born with extraordinary handsomeness. He is recognized by the neighbors as responsible for his appearance.
It's just that people are a little cold and don't like to talk.
However, one day the indifferent Hades actually became Su Yong's exclusive cook! ?
Everyone discussed, but the two parties ignored the rumors and enjoyed it.
Later, the "male nanny" has been working for a long time, and there are more and more gossips.
Su Yue thought: "Rabbits don't eat grass by the side of the nest, that's because the grass by the side of the nest is not 'tasty' enough. And his grass by the side of the nest can go to the living room, go to the kitchen, repair electrical appliances, replace light bulbs, and have a top-notch earning ability." , It has become a must-have for living at home! Why hesitate if you don't hurry up and get married? It's happened that I've been seeing those Yingying Yanyan's eyes for a long time!"
Qiao Jingming thought: "I've been a chef and nanny for so long, so I have to ask for some 'salary' to be worthy of my hard work. When will I be able to marry someone home and be honored and favored?"
So the two hit it off and got married, becoming a model loving couple in the 1970s!
The heroine who is not bad for money x the hero who spoils his wife like his life
(The hero and heroine will be together when they become adults! Don't fall in love if you are not an adult~! You will become an adult after v~)
*The male protagonist takes the route of engineering research in the later stage, and the female protagonist is responsible for making money to support the family and beautiful as a flower
*1v1, main romance, sweet text, double c.

Content Tags: Portable Space Traveling Through Time and Space Chronicles Sister and Brother Love
Protagonist: Su Yue, Qiao Jingming
One-sentence introduction: The leisurely days of Seventy
Conception: love life, make a fortune