Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Su Yue's three-day training was to leave early and return late, and she was a "celebrity" in the courtyard, which naturally attracted the attention of many neighbors.

On the fourth day, Su Yue's first official working day, someone couldn't hold back any longer and went to Yang Xiuling's house to ask her.

Everyone is curious, what is Su Yue doing so busy recently?

Su Yue's every move was carried out in the eyes of many people, such an abnormal move, everyone would naturally not let it go.

Yang Xiuling was naturally curious, so she nodded in agreement.

This morning, Su Yue came downstairs after dinner, walked through the eaves, and walked to Yang Xiuling's house, when an arm suddenly appeared to block her way.

"Su Yue, where are you going?"

Lifting the cloth bag on her shoulder, Su Yue asked doubtfully, "What's the matter, Sister Yang?"

"It's okay, isn't it curious?"

After finishing speaking, Su Yong looked around, her eyes peeping in the dark made her really laugh.

She chuckled lightly, bent her lips, and said, "I found a new job. I'm training recently, and I can start working tomorrow."

What? Got a new job?

It's so sudden... I've never heard of it before! Su Yue really does everything secretly.

Yang Xiuling was so happy that her heart began to boil. Su Yue, a lesbian, was in good condition. Now that she has found a new job, her life may be even better than before!

"Really? Ouch! That's great, what kind of job! How much is the salary, isn't it?"

Su Yue smiled subtly: "It's okay, the salary is similar to that of everyone in the factory, but the benefits are good."

"So good? What kind of work?" Yang Xiuling asked again.

Su Yue paused, thought for a while, and finally hesitated for a long time in Yang Xiuling's golden eyes...

Forget it, instead of being forced to ask questions in the future, it's better to say it now.

"Just... the salesperson."

"Ah! My God! Salesman!"

Yang Xiuling's surprised howl attracted a lot of attention.

The neighbors who were secretly spying and eavesdropping couldn't stand anymore, left their work and ran up.

"Salesperson?! Miss Su Yue is a salesperson?!"

Ma Huaihua's louder exclamation frightened everyone in the small courtyard, and now they couldn't sit still, and they all ran up to watch.

"What! Su Yue is a salesperson?"

"Really, this is too powerful!"

"Why did you go? Just go after you say so?"

"It's too fast, it's only been a few days!"

...

Everyone was chattering, and Su Yue's ears were itchy.

"Stop, stop, stop - everyone, don't get excited, first listen to what Miss Su Yue has to say."

Yang Xiuling raised her hand and waved in the air, motioning for everyone to be quiet.