Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Ma Huaihua's startled breath caught everyone's attention, and everyone went to the kitchen one after another.

Qiao Jingming, who was cooking inside, stopped his movements, turned his head, and met pairs of shocked eyes.

"Young man of the Qiao family?!"

Good guy, I thought it was a wild man, but I didn't expect it to be an old acquaintance!

Qiao Jingming looked for Su Yue in an instant, but saw her arms crossed, standing outside the crowd looking at him leisurely.

The old lady stood behind Su Yue at a loss, stirring her hands, not daring to move.

Qiao Jingming's black eyebrows were drawn into a straight line. He quickly finished cutting the vegetables in his hand, wiped his wet hands on the apron, and came out to ask.

"what happened?"

Why are there so many people here?

"Boy from the Qiao family, why are you here?" Looking at the apron on his body, doesn't it look like he is cooking for Su Yue?

The lesbians stared at him one by one, saying when did this kid come, why have they been downstairs in a daze, have they never seen him before?

Qiao Jingming didn't speak, his eyebrows were lowered, looking displeased.

Su Yue sneered, with a sullen face, unable to see her emotions clearly, and then said to him: "It's okay, you do what you want."

After finishing speaking, he walked into the kitchen and helped him.

This scene stunned everyone. Gao Hongmei trembled in shock, biting her lip in disbelief and looking at the two cooking together in the kitchen, she almost couldn't help screaming.

God, these two people...the two of them won't...

"Brother Jingming, why are you cooking here?" Gao Hongmei pointed at Su Yue in astonishment and asked, her brows were stained with anger, her scarlet eyes seemed to be able to breathe fire.

Qiao Jingming frowned and glanced at her, but didn't answer. On the contrary, Su Yue bent her lips casually and stared at Gao Hongmei.

"He came to cook for my mother-in-law, what's the matter, does it have anything to do with you?" Su Yue asked her back with a sarcastic smile.

Everyone knows that Qiao Jingming is good at cooking,

Although she explained this way, everyone looked at Su Yue in a strange way.

"Can't you do it yourself? Why did you let Brother Jingming do it!"

"It has nothing to do with you." Su Yue said coldly.

"Er... this..." Everyone sighed for a while, and turned their eyes to Gao Hongmei.

If it were them three days ago, they might really talk about Su Yue well.

But in the past few days, she has taken too many things from her. As the saying goes, taking people with short hands and eating others' soft mouths, even if they want to gossip, they have to wait until they go downstairs to chat together, instead of standing at Su Yue's house to scold others, otherwise it would be cheaper Can not occupy.

The air froze for a moment, and Ma Huaihua immediately smiled awkwardly: "It's okay, it's okay, it's just a meal."

"That's right." Aunt Wang had no eyesight, she covered her mouth and giggled to agree with her daughter-in-law: "It's ok, the Qiao family boy is sensible, he doesn't cook for mom at home, so he came here to cook for Mrs. Zhang, it's really filial." Oh."