|| 50. Beginning of the Doom||

"Where the hell is Dushyant? It has been hours since he has last picked up the phone. I just hope he is fine" Tia worriedly said as she looked out of her house window.

"He must be fine Tia. Nothing will happen to him. He must have gone to some party and must be sleeping after being completely sloshed" Svetlana, who was sitting on the sofa behind her replied in an irritating voice. She had been annoyed with her younger sister who suddenly was more interested in her husband rather than their mission.

"Nahi di. He keeps me informed if he goes to some party. Yesterday, we talked and he didn't say anything. Kuch toh galat zaroor hua hai" Tia turned back.

"He is a complete idiot. Wait for some more time and dekhna, kaise call karta hai tumhe
Now leave all this and focus on the plan. The first phase of the stock crash and it was successful. Shivaay ne kaafi mehnat ki company ko bachane ke liye but this next plan of ours will definitely bring him to his knees" Svetlana said with a evil smirk.

Tia nodded half-heartedly as she sat beside her sister.

"Where are you baby. Please be safe. I can't lose you" Tia prayed mentally.

•••

"Bhaiya" Rudra screamed as soon as he saw his oldest brother walk in a little before dinner.

"Hey" Shivaay greeted back.

"Oh ho. Kitne tired lag rahe ho" Rudra ran and sat beside him and started massaging his shoulders.

"Move away man. You will break ny shoulders. This needs a delicate hand, not the hulk ones that you have" Shivaay shooed his hands away and Rudra whined. Om, Gauri and Bhavya who were also present laughed out loud seeing that.

"Shivaay, you go and freshen up. We will wait for you. Saath mein dinner karte hai" Om said before Rudra could start his melodrama and drive Shivaay crazy.

"Yeah. Thanks Om" He got up but turned back sharply missing the presence of one particular person.

"Om, where is Anni?" Rudra snickered and gave his brother a teasing glance.

"She is in the kitchen" Bhavya hit Rudra on his head as she replied.

"Is she cooking?" Shivaay asked horrified.

"Don't know what is she doing. She been there for quite some time now" Gauri replied.

"Fine. But please take a look at her. I don't want my kitchen burnt down"

"But aapne hi toh kaha tha na bhaiya that she can cook now" Bhavya counter-questioned.

"Ha, but that's just something easy. Something that doesn't take much work. Mostly continental. And if you are telling me that she has been in there for a lot of time, kahi koi problem na ho jaaye" He said and went to his room to freshen up.

15 minutes later, as he made his way down to the dinner table, he saw the same people who were sitting downstairs when he had gone up.

"Where are the others?" He threw an open question to no one in particular but it was Rudra who answered.

"Sab log Dadi ki dost ki poti ki shaadi mein gaye hai"

"Oh, okay. Is dinner ready? I am really hungry" Shivaay said and noticing that still Annika wasn't out, called out to her.

"Anni, chalo na. Mujhe bahot bhook lagi hai. I am waiting for you"

"Aayi Shivaay. Ek hi minute" She replied back and Shivaay could sense a tone of hurriedness in her voice.