I knew he wanted me back. He still had my number and instagram, he made sure to text me and tell me how much he was sorry. How he wanted me back and this and that, but I wasn't trying to hear what he had to say.

He made it clear that we were done because he felt like he spent too much time with me which again was false as fuck. In reality, he broke up with me because he has fucked up abandonment issues and people always leaving him. And I wouldn't have done him like that.

Once I'm off you I'm off you and that's the end of it. There's no going back and that's literally what I told myself when Brazil and I ended things.

Grandma was going to say something but she chose to leave it alone. Out of my mom and her, she's the one that wanted for me to be with him so badly for whatever reason. She just needed to know that her vision or whatever just wasn't right. There's no more KJ and I.

"Okay, how's college going?" Momma asked coming to sit in the middle of us after feeling the tension. She put the Brownies and Cookies on the coffee table that sat in front of us.

"Good." I told her which was true, but the essays? Definitely not.

"How's Kash doing?"

Kash, Kashlynn, was my close friend. We had met the day KJ and I broke up. Long story short, I decided to go to a party to get drunk obviously because my feelings were hurt as fuck. I didn't know anyone at the party, but after seeing Kash sitting alone I decided to go up to her and introduce myself. Luckily, she wasn't like most girls— rude. Just like that we had already became friends and after being drunk off our asses and getting turnt to the music, we exchanged numbers.

Every since that day we been close as fuck. We talk nearly every single day whenever she isn't busy with Ava— her daughter. She was even close with my mom and my grandma. They loved her a lot and always asked about her. They even liked Ava, she was a sweet lil girl. Quiet and well-mannered.

"She's okay, I miss her though." I frowned turning the movie on.

"Where she at?"

"With Ava who has Covid and Kash caught it too from being under Ava."

After both of the movies were over with they ended up leaving knowing they could have stayed. Which left me up bored so I decided to post on my story 'ask me questions', and I was going to do a Youtube Video.

It was around 11PM almost 12AM, I couldn't sleep. So while I decided to wait on my followers to ask questions, either I was going to call Kash or play music.

I called Kash letting it ring on twice and once I hung up the phone, she called back. I hope I didn't wake her or Ava up.

"Hello?" She put her face in the camera also showing Ava laying on her chest.

"Did I wake you?" I questioned turning all the lights off downstairs and going into my room.

"No, you good girl. I just put Ava to sleep though. You okay? Why you not sleep?"

"My mom and grandma just left, but I don't know why I'm not sleep." I shrugged sitting on my bed.

"You still could be thinking about KJ. You don't never go to sleep, True. Maybe I'm being dramatic but you literally go to sleep around 4AM and only get three to four hours of sleep. There has to be something on your mind, just think about it." She said and I sighed.