¡AU!

Name: Cale Henituse/Kim Rok Soo/Michael Afton

Age: 20/100 years old

Location: Korea/UK/Roan Empire

Animatronic: Nightmare Foxy

Abilities: Stealth, High - Shriek, Speed - up, Camouflage, Killing - Intent, Wires, Rot, Ennard, and X - Ray eyes.

Facts: He's the most brutal out of the four of them, he eats he's victims brutally, he's family was sent to his current world as in the world of TBOAH thanks to the God of Death and the most active out of them.

Cause of Death: He first died when he was a teen after committing su*icide in his little brother's bedroom a week after his death. He woke up in N.Foxy's body and found out he can turn back to a human. He pretended as if nothing happened and William didn't notice. He was mildly abused by William out of spite after the death of his brother and after his death in SL the fire soon happened and he turned to Glamrock Freddy where he meets Gregory and adopts him.

He changed his name to Kim Rok Soo pretended to be child by changing his age and being taken in by his family in Korea he got separated to Gregory but soon met him with his family on the TCF Dimension. 

Name: Mark Wilsons (I made that up)

Age:35/100 years old

Location: UK/Eastern Continent

Animatronic: Nightmare Bonnie

Abilities: Screech, Lit - up, Morph, and Dismember

Facts: The most chaotic out of the four, loves N.Chica's cooking, he loves to dance with Cale and the loudest one.

Cause of death: A few weeks after C.C's death, he accidentally locked himself in the bathroom leaving the water in the kitchen to cause a fire, killing him.

***

Name: Jack/Simon Collins (Made up)

Age: 21/100 years old

Location: UK/Moguru Empire

Animatronic: Nightmare Chica

Abilities: Cupcake Summon, Healing Food, Voice Change, and Lit - up

Facts: He cooks for the 4 of them, he's cooking is the best, he is Cale's favourite because he cooks greatly, he is the second most brutal, he loves to dance especially with Cale and he's house is just next to Cale's house.

Cause of death: A few months after C.C's death, he was brutally murdered by a serial killer in an alleyway near his house.

***

Name: Taylor Stan/Frederick Smith
(Made up)

Age: 24/100 years old

Location: UK/Roan Empire

Animatronic: N.Freddy

Abilities: Babysitter, Summoning Freddles, Calm, and Parent Authority.

Facts: He is the least brutal out of the four of them, he is Bud's favourite, he's the calmest, he also likes to dance with Cale and he serves as the parent of the four.

Cause of death: After C.C's death, he got kicked out of his house and he went to be a night guard at the Pizzeria. He dies on the 5th night after being spring locked by G.Freddy.

***

Shared Abilities: Telepathy, Half - Animatronic, Immortality, Animatronic Form, High - Regen, Berserk, Cannibalism and Soul Transformation

Transmigration:
Micheal Afton (100) - Cale Henituse (18)

Mark Wilsons (100) - Bud Illis (13)

Simon Collins (100) - Jack (5)

Frederick Smith (100) - Taylor Stan (15)

----------------------------------------------------------------------♪Will be updated if necessary♪