Chapter 51

Produced using Picrew 'Baydews'

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Produced using Picrew 'Baydews'

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Also a recap of her weapon.

"The first test will now begin." A buzzer sounded in the arena. It was finally time, so Hajime unclipped her weapon and held both clubs in her hands. Then, she skidded down the bank, descending under the bridge.

Hana's quirk was banshee, it was similar to Present Mics, however, her voice projected higher frequencies. Back in middle school, Kokoro experienced it a lot, but now, she had Hatsume's support item, so she had the upper hand. Ogawa's quirk was laser eyes, but he had to look directly at him victim to activate his quirk, which mean Hajime could sense any movement he made. Those two were going to be easy.

One of her other old classmates were called Sayu. She could teleport whenever she blinked, however, once she blinked again, she would return to her original position. Which meant she could get close quickly, the telepath couldn't allow that.

Next, was Peter. If anything, Hajime was most reluctant to fight him, because she saw him as a friend during their earlier years, specifically elementary school. But when they got to middle school, everything changed. Originally, she'd helped him learn Japanese, but once he'd gotten used to the language, he turned against her, just like the others. His quirk was butterfly. He had vibrant orange wings and a frog-like tongue like Tsuyu's.

Lastly, there was Chiho, she'd actually been friends with her and Himiko, but when she left, things changed. Her quirk was eyes. She could switch perspectives with anyone and could control what her opponent saw. Meaning, if she felt like it, she could watch the fight from Hajime's point of view, which would throw off her concentration and coordination. It was a deadly quirk, which meant the telepath was lucky Mei had given her the support item. If not, this fight would have been far more difficult.

"Thanks Mei." She whispered as she saw two of her opponents, Hana and Ogawa. The others weren't hidden well, she could hear them muttering.

"Took you long enough." Hana unfolded her arms. "It doesn't matter though, because you've just led yourself into an ambush. Not so smart now, are ya?"